New guy from taunton ma.

Nov 2, 2010
TAUNTON MA. USA
Hi all,
just joined trike talk after a few weeks of browsing the sight. We currently do not own a trike, however we are in the market.
Have to sell the boat first was thinking gold wing with a great quality conversion. I need adviece as i only want to do this once and there are not to many places in my area to go and look at them or get advice. Any help or advie would be appreciated
thanks
aaron

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to Trike Talk! You've come to the right place for ideas and advice. I'm very new to triking or anything else on three wheels. Due to being disabled (had a stroke a little over two years ago), I decided to enter the trike world via the STALLION. I'm currently awaiting its delivery, hopefully next month or the following month. Again, welcome abroad!

Hello Aaron. Welcome aboard! Goldwing trike owners seem to be very happy people, so you are on a good track here. Ask your questions and you will get some great replies.

Hello Aaron. Welcome aboard! Goldwing trike owners seem to be very happy people, so you are on a good track here. Ask your questions and you will get some great replies.

ScalpHunter and I have a 2008 GW1800 with a California SideCar conversion, and we're VERY happy with it! See photos in our profiles - we think you might want to consider CSC - they're great people to work with! Welcome to our Forum; whatever questions you may have, we'll have someone with experience to answer them.

Welcome Aaron you have found the TRIKE place.Great folks and info.I have a 1990 1500SE/Motor Trike that I am happy with,but I have not really heard of any bad conversion kits that are available now.I would suggest that you find an installer that is close as you can and get everything you are expecting in writing.I think tho whenyou get started riding you will like all of us wonder why you waited so long.RIDE SAFE

Welcome Aaron,
Go to a few different dealers and test ride them, the only way you will get what you want is to test ride and do the research. All of the manufacturers make a quality product. Get references from each dealer and talk to the people who purchased from them and find out how they like the dealer. Find out about the installation of the kit on the bike. The installation can make or break a great trike. Most important thing is to get the rake on the front (easy steer). Please post photos of the trike when you get it.

Welcome to the board, U sound like me... I can't afford to buy to many mistakes so I try to get it right the first time... Sometimes it works sometimes not so good... U did the right thing looking through this site, we have a lot of information on here and a lot of very smart people.. So maybe with all that U can find something U and the wife will be happy with..
Don't be afraid to ask questions.... And keep us advised on how things are going...

Hi all,
just joined trike talk after a few weeks of browsing the sight. We currently do not own a trike, however we are in the market.
Have to sell the boat first was thinking gold wing with a great quality conversion. I need adviece as i only want to do this once and there are not to many places in my area to go and look at them or get advice. Any help or advie would be appreciated
thanks
aaron

Welcome aboard. The dealer that does the work is the major component. That might be were to start.

Well I know your problem. I live just south of u . I would suggest you contact one of our sponsors "Kent Road Motorsports" look to the right of the page. He is down here in Kent, Conn. and has some nice stuff you can look at . He is a Champion dealer . Also consider sighing up with our NE group. Send me your email address and /or also PM me info: Forum name, REAL name , address, phone # co riders name and e mail address . I will add you to our list for up coming events. Can even put u into contact with members in your area with trikes so u can go see them .I ride a 1997 DFT I love it . BUT this is what you will hear from every person about what they ride.

WELCOME to TRIKE TALK...I have 2010 Gold Wing Motor Trike IRS....Really, really like it....Look at some of the Rake Kit, SUPER BRACE Threads also, as You do Your "TRIKE TALK HOMEWORK".....:wtg:

WELCOME TO TRIKE TALK !!!! wife and i have a 2007 Harley ultra Classic with a Hannigan trike kit , nice look etc , ITS AWSOME .any ???? pm again welcome aboard Aaron .

Welcome from central MA!! :wave4: No, not many dealers/installers in our area (New England)at all. I got my trike (Suzuki C50/Lehman) from Ronnie's in North Adams. Nice people, but if I had it to do again I'd definitely go with the GoldWing. Actually, if I had it to do again, I'd have Zook build one for me!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png