Hannigan Indian Trike Wiring Problem

Hello,

Thanks for providing a beautiful kit for my Indian Roadmaster (2015 with "Gen 1" kit)! My wife and I absolutely love it, and so does anyone else who sees it!

I have a few questions about the lighting on the kit.

Can you please send me a wiring diagram for the rear lights and the license plate light?

The rear lights are not working, but the light on the tour pack works fine. They were working recently, but suddenly stopped working. No tail lights, no signal lights, no brake lights, and no license light. I checked the connectors that go to the tail lights and the connectors connecting to the main harness on the bike and they are okay. I didn't see a separate fuse for those lights, but I did see what looks like some kind of light module on the frame.

Do you use a light module for the body lights? If so, is it possible that it has malfunctioned? What is the replacement information?

• The lights were out once before, but that's because the dealer forgot to connect the connectors to the main harness.
  • Both tail lights have been replaced due to failure.
  • The bike wiring harness was recently replaced.

After taking it to the Indian dealership, they troubleshooted the non-working fender and license lights. They said: "Aftermarket tail light box bad. Keeps blowing fuses. We have power all the way to the box-nothing coming out."

My trike is under warranty until 9/2018, is the light modulator covered by the warranty?

My trike has the white plastic connectors at all the connector locations (representative image attached). As far as I know, these connectors are not designed for external applications. They are not water resistant or weather resistant. Are these the approved connectors that you recommend on the body kit?

Regards,

David Vega

Attachments

• 4-pin-amp-plug.jpg
    4-pin-amp-plug.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 135
David,

Welcome to Trike Talk. Hannigan is no longer a sponsor here and does not monitor this board or answer any questions here. Please call Hannigan directly for assistance with your wiring issues.

Their number is 270-753-4256.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png