Jun 14, 2017
Asheville,NC USA
Hello to everyone, I have been observing for about 2 months and feel it is about time to join. My Honda SilverWing site has been taken down( to bad their was a lot of really good information there), however, this site ( I believe) will be able to provide as well or hopefully better. The kit I have is a MotorTrike that I put on Nov. 2017. I have been riding since 1968, Honda mostly. I am going to try and make some of the rally in Maggie Valley in Sept. ,but, being a Pastor, sometimes, my time is needed elsewhere. I look forward to talking with you in the future. I will post pictures and set up my signiture at a later time. Pastor Ron.

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad you're here. Which Silverwing site is that?:confused: I belong to the CX/GL site and its operational and that covers the original Silverwing.

Pastor Ron, Welcome (a second time) to Trike Talk. Sometimes daily lives get so busy that one forgets where he put his wallet and keys.

Just don't let it happen again !!!:Joker3:

WOW I just spent 2 weeks in the hospital. Got on Trike Talk after getting home and I thought I was having a flashback Pastor Ron. Second welcome aboard is coming your way

The forum I mentioned is for the vintage CX/GL and the Trident Trike CX500. I hope that's the one you want. Verticalscope doesn't have a Silverwing scooter forum on their list.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png