Make a decal or sticker ????

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Mar 2, 2008
Conn
I am trying to figure out how to make 2 small stickers or decals of the power ranger logo. Small like 2"x 3 or even 1" X 3"

I am trying to figure out how to make 2 small stickers or decals of the power ranger logo. Small like 2"x 3 or even 1" X 3"

John,
Ive made them using a white vinyl type of peel and stick "paper" from Office Depot. You capture the image and re-size it on Photobucket or a photo program, then save it and print it on the paper. Then you cut it out with an exacto knife or scissors, peel and stick.

So Staples has paper you can make stickers out of a print . I will check it out. I know I have paper you can iron on a shirt....

Ouch i can almost get my sign painter to paint it on the bike for that much,:GL1800:

Ouch i can almost get my sign painter to paint it on the bike for that much,:GL1800:

Sheeesh!! Nobody said nuthin' about no budget limitations!! :D :D

Now that you know what this stuff is called, just Google around for a source that sells the stuff in something other than Sam's Club quantities. Somebody out there will serve you I'm sure. In fact, I just checked eBay. Search on "waterslide decal paper" and you'll find a number of sources selling as little as 5 sheets of the stuff (including mix & max for different types of paper). Enjoy!!

Bob Witte
The Trinity Trike

The problem with inkjet printed decals is the outdoor/uv survivability. I have a 42" printer for artwork that uses an 100 year archival uv resistant ink ..... but outdoors I wouldn't sell to anyone that wants more than 6 months and that is also using a protective spray (I use Frog Juice or Clear Acrylic) or a clear overlaminate.

If you want it to last, you need it printed on a printer that uses solvent or eco-solvent ink.

Pete G

That was what I WAS THINKING . MY PRINTER WOULD PRINT IT BUT IT WOULD BE GONE THE FIRST TIME IT GOT WET. THIS IS JUST A JOKE THING . PEOPLE IN WORK CALL IT THE POWER RANGER BIKE .. I WANT TO MAKE 3 small stickers like 2X2 inch or 3"X3"

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png