How long did you have to wait for your kit to be delivered to installer?

Please come back and let us know how it went. Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Just got off the phone with my installer and we're back on track, there were communication issues, some of which I was truly at fault with, some time delays in parts that resulted in Roadsmith having to wait for them, but the kit will be delivered this week.

The great news is I was shipping it to NC for the kit install, but he is going to be at Americade and he said to drop off my bike and he'll take it back with him with no charge. He'll then do my bike the day he gets back and will have it completed in 5 days.

Frank

Just got off the phone with my installer and we're back on track, there were communication issues, some of which I was truly at fault with, some time delays in parts that resulted in Roadsmith having to wait for them, but the kit will be delivered this week.

The great news is I was shipping it to NC for the kit install, but he is going to be at Americade and he said to drop off my bike and he'll take it back with him with no charge. He'll then do my bike the day he gets back and will have it completed in 5 days.

Frank

Great news! Glad to hear it. You're gonna love your Roadsmith. :clapping:

If your installer is in Keene, NH all I can say is good luck

WOW! Was I the only "lucky one" that is VERY happy with my install, from Keene... (on time build, on time return of materials, very helpful answering questions, very happy with the outcome of my Roadsmith product, no problems what's so ever, the past year....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :clapping::clapping:

Ronnie

WOW! Was I the only "lucky one" that is VERY happy with my install, from Keene... (on time build, on time return of materials, very helpful answering questions, very happy with the outcome of my Roadsmith product, no problems what's so ever, the past year....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :clapping::clapping:

Ronnie

This is why we always say that the installer is key. A bad one can ruin what should be a great experience and cause future problems by not doing their job correctly.

Frank

Frank - glad that things were worked out with your order. I apologize for any delay we caused in getting it shipped, even though I do not know which kit order is yours or which dealer you have been referencing.

Feel free to give me a call at 800-331-0705 anytime if you have questions. Most of the company owners will be at Americade if you want to take the opportunity to "twist some ears".

Jim

Frank - glad that things were worked out with your order. I apologize for any delay we caused in getting it shipped, even though I do not know which kit order is yours or which dealer you have been referencing.

Feel free to give me a call at 800-331-0705 anytime if you have questions. Most of the company owners will be at Americade if you want to take the opportunity to "twist some ears".

Jim

Just talked to Jim at Roadsmith, and everything is perfect, in fact it turns out Roadsmith, nor my installer was in any way responsible for any delays and Jim was great in clarifying, as was my installer.

The short version is my kit was ordered in March, but I assumed it was received by now for my up coming installation, June 11th, but the installer doesn't have Roadsmith ship until the week before the installation.

Anyways, the good thing; I now appreciate Roadsmith more for their response to my being upset, Jim actually looked up my order and it's going out tomorrow and will arrive in 2 days

Frank

Thanks Frank! Nice talking with you today, and I might just see you in beautiful Glen Falls! And please, if anyone has questions, concerns etc please start a thread or give us a call. We understand this forum belongs to you, not the sponsors, and we try not to be too active, making our posts into a constant sales pitch. We just want to be helpful when we can. This thread is a perfect example of why TrikeTalk exists!

Jim

Thanks Frank! Nice talking with you today, and I might just see you in beautiful Glen Falls! And please, if anyone has questions, concerns etc please start a thread or give us a call. We understand this forum belongs to you, not the sponsors, and we try not to be too active, making our posts into a constant sales pitch. We just want to be helpful when we can. This thread is a perfect example of why TrikeTalk exists!

Jim

Jim,

Glad your going to be at Americade, sorry to jump in someone else conversations here: But if I may, I would love to meet/greet you and shake your hand, and THANK YOU, for making my riding season last years longer...

Ronnie

Captron (on Gl1800)

Burnerboy (on TT.com)

Long live the Roadsmith trikes!

Waited

I had to wait close to three months for my kit, it was installed in week after it got to the dealer. After some investigating, it was the dealer not Roadsmith causing the delays.

Jim,

Glad your going to be at Americade, sorry to jump in someone else conversations here: But if I may, I would love to meet/greet you and shake your hand, and THANK YOU, for making my riding season last years longer...

Ronnie

Captron (on Gl1800)

Burnerboy (on TT.com)

Long live the Roadsmith trikes!

For sure Burnerboy! Look forward to meeting you -

I'm glad the whole thing is squared away. Communication/misunderstanding or not enough is the cause for most issues. Most everyone has good intentions.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png