Getting closer to buying one

Nov 15, 2010
Columbus GA
My search MAY have been narrowed down. My wife (and I) want the running boards at the bottom on whatever trike we buy but with my leg problems the champion kit seems to be the only ones that will work for my legs. I have sit and rode on so many and it’s the same thing on all the others. But on every champion that has the running boards, my legs will work. I have a fix that will take care of my back brake and gear changer so now it may be down to finding one and making a deal. I have been over 1500 miles in the last week riding and looking at as many trikes as I could. One question I keep forgetting to ask, what does it mean when they say “zero lean” on the champion? Is that just a selling point they use since you don’t lean on any trike or is it something special? What else can you tell me good or bad about going with the champion kits? At this point if I don’t go with a champion kit, I would go with something without the running boards but we feel the running boards just make the trike look complete and whole and want them.

Duck

Duck,
Doing the same thing. Heard this morning from Champion that they are working on a parking brake solution, required here in NZ. Also saw on the site somewhere Champion give a discount for Trike Talk members. I'll look out for the answer to your question. Ian.

Duck,
Doing the same thing. Heard this morning from Champion that they are working on a parking brake solution, required here in NZ. Also saw on the site somewhere Champion give a discount for Trike Talk members. I'll look out for the answer to your question. Ian.

Talk to Bazooka here on the site. He is a Champion dealer. I know he does everything he can to give the forum members the very best possible deal on any product he works with.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTRuf

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTRuf
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png