Toured the CSC plant today

Jun 1, 2018
Bedford, VA USA
Toured the CSC plant today in Arrington VA, about halfway between Charlottesville & Lynchburg. Very impressive to watch the step-by step process. Top quality all the way. The owner was very cordial and generous with his time & showed us the operation top to bottom.

Attachments

• CSC differential assembly.jpg
    CSC differential assembly.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 396
  • Fiberglass 2.jpg
    Fiberglass 2.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 396
  • Fiberglass 1.jpg
    Fiberglass 1.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 392
  • Final assembly.jpg
    Final assembly.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 399
  • CSC 1.jpg
    CSC 1.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 391
VAbird, Thank you very much for some pics associated with your recent tour of the CSC factory. Very impressive! The new Encore for the latest Gold Wing seems like quite a fine integration of state-of-the-art three-wheeler technology with a tried and true but updated Honda platform. I almost cannot imagine a better integration of the new components than the new CSC Encore setup with a Gold Wing with DCT.

Still don’t know why Honda doesn’t get on the bandwagon with a Trike manufacturing co. All they halfto do is send a few skeletons to them. I’m sure they would sell. HD needs the competition.

Still don’t know why Honda doesn’t get on the bandwagon with a Trike manufacturing co. All they halfto do is send a few skeletons to them. I’m sure they would sell. HD needs the competition.

Not so much Honda, By them not making a Trike, It keeps a market for their older Gold-wings high...So they don't have to discount the new ones....

Now if Indian made a in-house trike, that would be a game changer for Harley...

And right about now if they did i would have one in a New York minute..:NoJoke:

Not so much Honda, By them not making a Trike, It keeps a market for their older Gold-wings high...So they don't have to discount the new ones....

Now if Indian made a in-house trike, that would be a game changer for Harley...

And right about now if they did i would have one in a New York minute..:NoJoke:

Thought that was the intention when the victory was 86th. I guess I was wrong.

I toured it last week with Will as my guide. He is very knowledgeable about whole process. Agree very top notch process. No one kit the same. Hand crafted all the way. So glad I took time to stop by

I had a Daytona kit put on my 2015 Street Glide last winter high quality kit much much better than the TRi-Glide I had. Difference is like getting off of a truck and driving a Cadillac

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png