Rode to work today

Aug 18, 2009
Huntsville, AL
It was 32 degrees (according to the thermometer readout on the trike) and I threw on the Gerbings Jacket, Warm & Safe gloves and a pair of chaps and headed off to work. Not all that bad. Clear roads, clear skies, and not too much traffic. I just wish it would be more than a 15 minute ride to work. Maybe the long way home....

:blush:I must be getting old or way to comfortable...but I use the "heated seat...heated grips" option...and always have britches under the chaps!!!!!:censored: You Southern Men are just a hardy breed!!!:GL1800::Biker::Flag:

I put my heated grips on for the very first time ever about 2 weeks ago....it was about 38 degrees with no gloves on so I could shoot Pics goin' down the road with a camera......:popcorn::laugh:

I rode to work up until last FRi . at 5:00am it is a bit nipplie 28 to 35 deg.:GL1800:

Getting ready to take the trike out this AM. 29 as I type this and I will still be wearing shorts.;):cool:
Now thats one "Tuff Hombrie" :p
stickpoke.gif

Getting ready to take the trike out this AM. 29 as I type this and I will still be wearing shorts.;):cool:

God love you, I am sitting here thinking of rideing my bike to church , it is 28degrees out. You got me beat, I am not wearing my short sleeved shirt;)I tryed to put one of those --round faces , but still too new at this , but I will get it . Thanks fellow riders ,ride safe & try to stay warm .lol

Captain H Hey, the wink thing worked, great

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randmevape

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randmevape
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png