Knock on wood

Bikerbozo

Class Clown
Jun 9, 2010
Coram, NY USA
A near perfect week. Left Mon at 2:30am to ride to job site south of Philly. Had some rain in NJ. Work went perfectly. Headed for another job site north of Philly. Went perfect also. Then headed for Charleston, WV. Hit heavy fog as getting dark in Western MD. Stopped for night. Rode rest of way through the nice mountains to that job site. Was a big one. Had to replace a broken and outdated motor drive and check calibrations on 2 machines at chemical plant. All went perfect. Then on to job site near Huntington, WV. Perfect there also. Headed towards home. Nice sunny 500+ miles to NJ. Then to Long Island office before NYC rush hour Fri morning. Worked all day. Then straight to softball to pitch a game. Home after midnight. Over 1400 paid miles. A 62.5 hr work week. Better than being in office. Oh, and trike worked flawlessly.

All brought to you by the makers of Red Bull and 5 hr Energy.

Seems like a VERY Successful week...... GREAT!

How many miles on that puppy now?

:Coffee:

133,000 miles now. With the recently rebuild tranny, it does pretty good. I notice my mpg is up too. I got between 28-34mpg at highway speeds. Another 1000 mile work trip coming up this week also. Western PA, then north into NY and back home.

WOW! You work the hours that I used to work when I was in the plumbing/heating biz....I have work'ed a couple of times all night long, and into the late day time hours..during the below zero temps....I finely get to bed to rest, and the phones still ringing off the hook..................Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa do I love my retirement....NO more!:):)

Ronnie

Bikerbozo , if you find your way to the seacoast , we have two softball cages you can try out . :clapping:One was a Lob pitch , the other was a med pitch . There was a lot of people waiting to hit the lob , so we made them both lob pitch about two years ago .

Now we do have 50 , 60 , and 70 mph baseball all so . Yes I went in the 70 last night when no one was around for the first time this summer . I wish I could say it want near perfect , lol , but it did not . I did not hit tooo many , but knock on wood , they did not hit me either .:):Coffee:

ride safe . captain h

Slacking off this week. Took a whole 4 hrs of sleep (left at 3:30am) and rode out to Jeannette PA. A piddling 420 miles. A couple hours work today and in morning, then 200 miles north to Wellsville NY. Full day of work, then home, about 400 miles and back in time to see oral surgeon for some weird infection over a tooth. Yes, Amoxicillin is my friend. Seem to be dodging all the rain. It's crossing where I was this morning and is passing where I will be tomorrow. Got so warm by 9am, the jacket came off and the suntan spray came out. I've scheduled a free weekend to catch up on sleep in 3 weeks.:qpnmt:

Managed to dodge the rain all week. Got 200 miles of non-highway in up to NY. Worked all day Wed and headed on Thurs for route to ferry to LI (avoid NYC at all costs). 1000 miles for this work trip. Saw the doc early. Infection into bone. 1st tooth that has to come out. Tomorrow.

FYI. I've noticed a jump in gas mileage since tranny rebuilt. Averaging 2-4 mpg better. Been keeping earplugs in lately also to listen to Waze app. Need to know where police are hiding.:Angel:

Back to flying next week. Next really big ride probably not until Nov. Out to Tucson for Thanksgiving. :Turkey::Turkey::Turkey::zombie:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneRider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneRider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png