Any Rumor's on the 2019's yet?

Trade?

Wondering if I should trade my 2013 for a 2019.

Love the '13 and have it tricked out to how I like it but I like the improvements on the new ones.

Just wondering if they have all of the bugs worked out of the new engine - don't need any problems that I don't have now.

Wonder what they'd give me on a trade - might go and find out and go from there.

Just wish the colors were better - oh well... can't have everything.

I dunno about this 114 engine

I wonder how hot it will run with a bigger bore and longer stroke

Internal pressure will be higher, hope it does not sump oil

Reactions: MDO
..........We'll find out in Sturgis when they reveal the new models........

Harley doesn't reveal new models at Sturgis any more. Haven't in 5-6 years. Dealers were getting mad because the public was seeing them before they did. They just revealed them this past weekend at the dealers meeting.

8~\0

Wondering if I should trade my 2013 for a 2019.

Love the '13 and have it tricked out to how I like it but I like the improvements on the new ones.

Just wondering if they have all of the bugs worked out of the new engine - don't need any problems that I don't have now.

Wonder what they'd give me on a trade - might go and find out and go from there.

Just wish the colors were better - oh well... can't have everything.

'14's are selling for around $27000 with very low miles. I replaced my '14 (totaled 2 months ago) with a '14 with 785 miles on it - dealer wanted $27000. I got it for $23750 OTD. The same price I got from the insurance company.

1 of my local dealers had most the new models available for test rides this weekend . I guess they tour around with them. I just got back from looking, but did not demo anything. They had 1 Tri-Glide, but no Freewheeler & that's all I would have rode. None of the HD reps knew if the 2019 models addressed the oil issues. The dealer , Gateway HD is packed on Sundays, as they perform $39.95 oil/filter changes, using HD 360 conventional (50, 60 or 20W 50 weight) & a black filter.

I have seen 1 2019 smaller front calipers since integrated ABS front and rear brakes,the traction control i can do without just more stuff to go wrong,new radio just eye candy,same radio just different screen,new shocks will have to ride one to determine if they are any better.Now the 114 engine,my 107 has plenty of power for me and the wife plus to tow my trailer and it already cranks out enough heat.So i will will wait until the 2020 come out before i upgrade,besides hoping for a Road Glide trike:cool:.

2019 model

I have seen 1 2019 smaller front calipers since integrated ABS front and rear brakes,the traction control i can do without just more stuff to go wrong,new radio just eye candy,same radio just different screen,new shocks will have to ride one to determine if they are any better.Now the 114 engine,my 107 has plenty of power for me and the wife plus to tow my trailer and it already cranks out enough heat.So i will will wait until the 2020 come out before i upgrade,besides hoping for a Road Glide trike:cool:.

A ROAD GLIDE trike.....NOW your TALK,n..........WAKE UP MoCo!

I dunno about this 114 engine

I wonder how hot it will run with a bigger bore and longer stroke

Internal pressure will be higher, hope it does not sump oil

I agree with you about the heat concers. The 107 runs hot enough. An air/oil cooled 114 has to get warm. Yamaha is having trouble cooling their new big twin. They also thought it would be a good idea to use air/oil cooling on both models.

An automatic transmission. Seriously, if y'all whiners are so down on the MoCo why don't you buy something else and post elsewhere. I've owned and ridden most every major brand. They're all good but all have flaws. I've ridden H-Ds pretty much exclusively since BMW turned to rice. My dozen or so Harleys have been at least as reliable as any other bike I've owned. I wont mention my buddies Yamaha that got fixed under warranty - only took 8 months!! If you are having too many troubles with your bike perhaps it is due to the loose nut on the seat.

I feel the same way, prior to my LEO field, I worked in the auto repair for many yrs. No matter what people drove they were in my shop for one reason or another. No company produces the perfect product.

An automatic transmission. Seriously, if y'all whiners are so down on the MoCo why don't you buy something else and post elsewhere. I've owned and ridden most every major brand. They're all good but all have flaws. I've ridden H-Ds pretty much exclusively since BMW turned to rice. My dozen or so Harleys have been at least as reliable as any other bike I've owned. I wont mention my buddies Yamaha that got fixed under warranty - only took 8 months!! If you are having too many troubles with your bike perhaps it is due to the loose nut on the seat.

What make Trike-Talk such a great Forum is that its a Muti brand forum... Not like the one brand kool-aid forums...Here Members can state their opinions good or bad ....And most will through experience post their opinions/gripes without having to worry of being insulted or asked to leave...Kinna like a democracy works... ...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png