Any Rumor's on the 2019's yet?

Here's a prediction for 2019: A CVO Tri-glide and Freewheeler.

Don't know about that. Now I've been an avid CVOer for many years - '99 FXR3, 2006 and 2007 CVO Ultras, 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra and 2017 CVO Limited. They are really nice and come with lots of bling and extras - like the CB radio standard, lol. But the 2018 CVO Limited is north of $40k and a CVO Trike would most likely be close to if not over $50k. Just sayin' that will definitely limit the market. Many of my CVO buddies on the forum cvoharley.com are saying they won't buy another because of the high price. But most of us trikers are a bit older and may have more disposable income so never say never.

Don't know about that. Now I've been an avid CVOer for many years - '99 FXR3, 2006 and 2007 CVO Ultras, 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra and 2017 CVO Limited. They are really nice and come with lots of bling and extras - like the CB radio standard, lol. But the 2018 CVO Limited is north of $40k and a CVO Trike would most likely be close to if not over $50k. Just sayin' that will definitely limit the market. Many of my CVO buddies on the forum cvoharley.com are saying they won't buy another because of the high price. But most of us trikers are a bit older and may have more disposable income so never say never.

What the hell else do you have to spend social security on??? :D

I never liked the choices they made for the chrome accessories and particularly the paint. I would have made different choices. But who am I to complain - they sold every single one they made. :Shrug:

What the hell else do you have to spend social security on??? :D

I never liked the choices they made for the chrome accessories and particularly the paint. I would have made different choices. But who am I to complain - they sold every single one they made. :Shrug:

I hear 'ya! I'm just hoping my social security will last as long as I do, lol.

Yeah they did sell every single CVO they made for many years and mostly before they ever hit the dealer showroom - in most cases months before. The first several I bought I had to wait on them. But recently there are lots of CVOs sitting unsold on dealer showrooms. And I'm pretty much 'over it' as the resale value of the CVOs ain't what it used to be . . . and in many cases worst than non-CVO bikes. My 2017 CVO Limited I traded in on my 2018 TG last September is still on the dealer's floor. Of course he wants about 90% of what it cost new and it has 10k on the clock and just a few months of factory warranty left. Go figure.

The general manager of a HD dealership showed a friend of mine the color chips for the trikes and the one color scheme he said interested him was MOCO is finally doing an orange and black trike. For several years he has been saying if they ever come out with the orange and black on a TG he was trading his in for one. Myself, personally I would like to see a bright yellow one or bright all orange. I've seen a couple Honda trikes in bright yellow and they really stand out on the hightway. Back in 2011 HD had the bright metallic orange on the Street Glide Trike which was really sharp.

2016 Deep Jade Green and Black TG

I shall soon find out about the 2019's. Heading out to Sturgis next Monday. They'll have the 2019's on display and they will let you test ride them. Can't wait. This will be our 20th year out there. Love the Black Hills. Jerry.

I shall soon find out about the 2019's. Heading out to Sturgis next Monday. They'll have the 2019's on display and they will let you test ride them. Can't wait. This will be our 20th year out there. Love the Black Hills. Jerry.

I'm in the market. Report back immediately. :)

Hopefully they will have a trike model that has the bugs worked out of it,Oil migration,left handle bar switch,cooling fans,front brake caliper.No wait a minute those are just the issues I have had with mine:(.

I just found out that their not revealing the 19's during the Sturgis Rally. Damn. Thought maybe on trading next year. Used to see the new model's at the rally. I guess there's no reason to go out to the Black Hills then...…..Just kidding. I was thinking that they come out sometime after the Dealer Trade show.

Heard mention that hd wants to clamp down on warranty claims with bikes using non hd parts. Use hd parts only or warranty voided, shrewd business move or suicide? Just food for thought, nothing in writing...... yet

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png