I need a 2009 windshield..

Greg,

What you've found has ultimately been the "norm". Due to the size & unique shape new tooling has been the commonality for the great majority of companies. Even ones such as the one linked above, while they do have capabilities for large materials such as construction equipment, their current molds aren't set up for the aggressive curvature that the Stallion windshield has. With their potential price point if someone had one to send them I don't see a down side (especially if they can offer direct sales & meet that $400-800 price range!); but I wouldn't hold my breath too much either as it's very likely they'd have to have new tooling, etc to produce it.

Hi Richard,

When I was talking with Peggy at Racing Shields she was looking at pictures of the Stallion and from that she told me that if they have the mold that the cost of a Stallion windshield would cost in the range of $400-$800. If you want to start stocking windshields for any of the Stallion owners I would suggest you contact Peggy at Racing Shields at 1-800-554-7527. I have been doing this leg work because I'm possibly looking at buying a stallion that is missing a windshield. I currently don't even own a stallion. I will let you take it from here, good luck.

Greg

Hi Richard,

When I was talking with Peggy at Racing Shields she was looking at pictures of the Stallion and from that she told me that if they have the mold that the cost of a Stallion windshield would cost in the range of $400-$800. If you want to start stocking windshields for any of the Stallion owners I would suggest you contact Peggy at Racing Shields at 1-800-554-7527. I have been doing this leg work because I'm possibly looking at buying a stallion that is missing a windshield. I currently don't even own a stallion. I will let you take it from here, good luck.

Greg
Thanks for your time and leg work/ if things work out , i dont need one at this time but would be looking for one 3-4 inches taller , at 6 foot and using a cushion to set on i'am at mouth to shield never able to look threw it.....Doc

windshield

I had the windshield on my 2010 buffed out by the people that make fish tanks (see TV show Tanked)perhaps someone like that? By the way they were very good at doing it cost me 50 bucks.

Also my 2010 is for sale.

Good luck Terry #696

If the trike you're looking at is the red one on ebay, I don't know if you want it. From what I can see by blowing up the pictures, it looks like it was damaged pretty badly. The triple tree looks beat up, some of the brackets in the engine compartment look damaged. The dash doesn't look like it fits properly when the hood is closed. The bracing under the seat looks all rusty like it was left apart in wet conditions. To me, it looks like it had a top on it. If you look on the sides of the dash above the foot pedals, you'll see three holes. That is where my front brackets for my top are mounted with the same three holes. Rick

If the trike you're looking at is the red one on ebay, I don't know if you want it. From what I can see by blowing up the pictures, it looks like it was damaged pretty badly. The triple tree looks beat up, some of the brackets in the engine compartment look damaged. The dash doesn't look like it fits properly when the hood is closed. The bracing under the seat looks all rusty like it was left apart in wet conditions. To me, it looks like it had a top on it. If you look on the sides of the dash above the foot pedals, you'll see three holes. That is where my front brackets for my top are mounted with the same three holes. Rick

Hi Rick,

Could you possibly send me the ebay link to the one your looking at? I would like to see if it is the same one I was looking at on another site.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Rick,

Could you possibly send me the ebay link to the one your looking at? I would like to see if it is the same one I was looking at on another site.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg, Just do a search for Thoroughbred Stallion Trike and there will be two of them that show up. The red one is posted for $13495 or make an offer. I think the white one posted is Ted's old trike. Rick

Greg, Just do a search for Thoroughbred Stallion Trike and there will be two of them that show up. The red one is posted for $13495 or make an offer. I think the white one posted is Ted's old trike. Rick

The red one is the one I was looking at but it was only on a different site. They must have just posted it on ebay after talking with me and also finding out how difficult it is to get a windshield. I noticed that the fiberglass on the inside of the left side has a crack and in the back section you can actually see the grass showing through underneath. I tried to write to the white owner one to find out what the reserve price is and was told that its the same as the buy it now price. I then tried to write them back about something else and I kept getting a notice that the email was being rejected so I don't know if its a legit posting, buyer beware on that one as well...

Greg

You might try Craigslist. There was a White 2008 with matching trailer 67,000 miles near Mobile Al last week listed for bout 16,000. And a 2009 Candy Red with 28,000 miles near Louisville Ky listed for 16,900. Good luck with your research. :wave4:

You might try Craigslist. There was a White 2008 with matching trailer 67,000 miles near Mobile Al last week listed for bout 16,000. And a 2009 Candy Red with 28,000 miles near Louisville Ky listed for 16,900. Good luck with your research. :wave4:

do you know if there is any way to search the entire country on craigslist at one time for stallions?

2E779870-038B-4A07-B991-6C5AA1631B4A.jpgThis is not original pic. Couldn’t get my picts to upload. I just purchased a 2009 with 42,000 miles advertised on Craigslist. The actual Stallion l purchased is on my profile and avatar. Has a custom made convertible top with zip on doors. Very pleased with it. A blast to ride. :wave4:

The red one is the one I was looking at but it was only on a different site. They must have just posted it on ebay after talking with me and also finding out how difficult it is to get a windshield. I noticed that the fiberglass on the inside of the left side has a crack and in the back section you can actually see the grass showing through underneath. I tried to write to the white owner one to find out what the reserve price is and was told that its the same as the buy it now price. I then tried to write them back about something else and I kept getting a notice that the email was being rejected so I don't know if its a legit posting, buyer beware on that one as well...

Greg

Greg, Take a look at the last page on this thread. You may be able to contact him here. Rick

Thread: Post Your Stallion Trike Production Number

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png