Trunk and set of golf clubs

Will set or 2 of clubs fit in the trunk?

Yep...the 2 of clubs will fit with lots of room to spare.

Come to think of it, you'll have no problems getting all 13 of them clubs in there and that's one heck of a straight flush!
Poker-poker-chips-cards-smiley-emoticon-000286-large.gif

Will set or 2 of clubs fit in the trunk?

NOT! You may want to take up Poker unless you are OK playing with just a few clubs! You may be able to put a set along the side angled into the rear seat. I have seen some people put nice hooks recievers into the rear plastic, and if you use a large net you should be good.:Biker:

You could saw your clubs in half and then they would fit into the trunk nicely.:Joker3:

On a serious note, some one makes a reciever hitch bracket that will hold a set of clubs. Brouse Wing stuff or any large Gold Wing after market web site.

Glad to the tremendous sense of humor on here....life is not worth living if you cannot laugh or make someone else laugh out loud.
On the serious side: I am old and feeble so I am looking a motorcyle with training wheels as my HD dresser is getting a bit heavy for my bird legs to hold up. The Stallion is of interest to me. I guess I could always get the matching trailer so the betterhalf can go golfing with me.

There you go again Mike...feeding us those irresistible lines.
Glad you are the understanding type.

If the trailer concept is not ideal, you could use a hitch mounted platform, modified with an upright mast to anchor the bags to. That will work well on any trike or Stallion.

On the other hand if you really want to go the "training wheels", the Voyager frame probably has enough platform room to accomodate two bags.:NoJoke:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png