Wiring diagram

Jun 14, 2018
Daytona Beach Fla. USA
Where can I find a wiring diagram for my trailer isolator for my '08 Wing Roadsmith conversion? I have an 2010 Aluma MCTXL trailer that takes a flat five harness. I removed the Bushtac hitch and bike isolator harness before having it triked. All of the push in connectors the isolator was connected to are gone now. Any help is appreciated in advance!

I would call your installer and ask the question. Can probably tell you right away how he handled it.

Other than that you will be playing cat and mouse trying to chase down the wiring which may not be easy with the kit on.

Where can I find a wiring diagram for my trailer isolator for my '08 Wing Roadsmith conversion? I have an 2010 Aluma MCTXL trailer that takes a flat five harness. I removed the Bushtac hitch and bike isolator harness before having it triked. All of the push in connectors the isolator was connected to are gone now. Any help is appreciated in advance!

Those connectors are still there somewhere. Follow the wires feeding your conversion lights back to find where the installer stowed them. You probably will find them under the seat toward the rear. Good luck with your search. :xszpv: :xszpv:

If that doesn't work for you give me a holler and I'll hook you up with schematics and a picture of the under seat connector to pick up the four wires you need. I'm hoping you are planning to put an isolated harness back on. Many do not but I sure suggest you do. Only takes one shorted wire to toast a wiring harness and that gets costly in a hurry !!

Those connectors are still there somewhere. Follow the wires feeding your conversion lights back to find where the installer stowed them. You probably will find them under the seat toward the rear. Good luck with your search. :xszpv: :xszpv:

If that doesn't work for you give me a holler and I'll hook you up with schematics and a picture of the under seat connector to pick up the four wires you need. I'm hoping you are planning to put an isolated harness back on. Many do not but I sure suggest you do. Only takes one shorted wire to toast a wiring harness and that gets costly in a hurry !!

Thank you for taking the time to respond with the diagram!! The connectors were removed and it looks like the wiring involved was straight spliced with connectors and put in one of the rubber boots. Yes I plan on using a isolator harness.

Thanks again!!

Jamie

Thank you for taking the time to respond with the diagram!! The connectors were removed and it looks like the wiring involved was straight spliced with connectors and put in one of the rubber boots. Yes I plan on using a isolator harness.

Thanks again!!

Jamie

Got her wired up and matched to my Aluma MCTXL. Also installed a Avon Cobra trike tire on front wheel. I took a 240 mile ride last Wednesday in our Fla. sunshine and I'm beginning to adjust to it and think I made the right decision! Momma likes it to!

Got her wired up and matched to my Aluma MCTXL. Also installed a Avon Cobra trike tire on front wheel. I took a 240 mile ride last Wednesday in our Fla. sunshine and I'm beginning to adjust to it and think I made the right decision! Momma likes it to!

Congrats Jamie!! Once you get even more comfortable on the trike you will wonder why you waited. The Cobra Trike tire isn't loved by everyone but those of us that do like it will never go back to conventional bias ply again. Glad you got the wiring sorted out.

It's always a WIN when the better half approves of our choices. :clapping::clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png