Flash Drives and the boom Box

Sure does and all the SD cards with a USB adaptor. I have a 14 TG and use all those and an I-Pod.

Also never use the radio. Stage II audio upgrade. Gotta love it.

I would love to use a usb drive, but, I listen to audio books and can't figure out how to get a playlist to work on the usb drive.

Any Ideas? Might be that I use a mac. I say that because I can't get base camp trips to work either.

​Thanks guys. I need one more favor, I'am computer stupid and have windows 10. Got my music downloaded to media player, now just how in the world do I get it from there to a flash drive?

​Thanks guys. I need one more favor, I'am computer stupid and have windows 10. Got my music downloaded to media player, now just how in the world do I get it from there to a flash drive?

You can copy and paste or drag and drop.

If we could figure how to talk, I'd be glad to walk you through it if you would want.

I would love to use a usb drive, but, I listen to audio books and can't figure out how to get a playlist to work on the usb drive.

Any Ideas? Might be that I use a mac. I say that because I can't get base camp trips to work either.

I downloaded "Killing Patton" onto my I-Pod. I listen to it at the gym and on my TG hooked up with the I-Pod to USB cable.

​Thanks Tritin, I think I figured it out but have to try it on my bike today. If I didn't do it right we'll figure out a way for you to talk me through the process. And a big thank you for the offer. Will let you know how it turned out.

Easiest and cheapest way

Ebay a cheap old ipod touch. (should get one that is 30gb for about 30 bucks) Get I tunes. Load all your mp3s and what not into Itunes. Set up play list. Plugin the old Ipod and Synch it.

Plug ipod into Boom port on trike.

fugetaboutit

bonus points:

download google play music to your PC. Point it to your ITunes directory, it will copy all the music into the google cloud. Add music to the Itunes directory later?, it automatically gets put into the google cloud.

Use google play on your phone to stream your music to your phone or just download what you want for your bike. keeps the big files off the phone, only do this if you have unlimited data.

Play music from the android phone to the boom via bluetooth.

This might have been already answered, but I would suggest renaming the individual files to some numerical sequence and load them on a usb thumb drive. The boom box will play 1 through X in numerical order. You could do the same thing by renaming them A through Z. The boom box is basically a computer and is reading files and playing them in a sequential format.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png