Air ride

pddgm

90+ Posts
Howdy, Brothers and Sisters.

It's been awhile since I have been on here, haven't been riding much this summer do to wife having cancer and can't take the heat like I used to. Finally got a chance this morning to go for a ride to some of the local flea markets and before the crazies around the lake got up. I am wondering if anyone has installed an air compressor with regulator and switch to control their air ride system. My 08 Motor Trike conversion does not have it, have to add air thru a valve stem in the trunk and it's a pain for a fat man..Any help appreciated.

Joe

Howdy, Brothers and Sisters.

It's been awhile since I have been on here, haven't been riding much this summer do to wife having cancer and can't take the heat like I used to. Finally got a chance this morning to go for a ride to some of the local flea markets and before the crazies around the lake got up. I am wondering if anyone has installed an air compressor with regulator and switch to control their air ride system. My 08 Motor Trike conversion does not have it, have to add air thru a valve stem in the trunk and it's a pain for a fat man..Any help appreciated.

Joe

Joe, I think DK Customs a sponsor here on Trike-Talk might have just what you are looking for.....

Back