Stallion Accessories

Am new here. Picked up black cherry 2009 Stallion 2 days ago. Am finding lots of good info on this forum. Have installed power outlet for GPS and mounted a hitch rack. Dealer installed J & M CB unit 2003. Does anyone know if I can run the GPS XM radio thru the 2003??:D

Hey Road Runner...Welcome to TrikeTalk! And congrats on your new black cherry beauty! Please post some pictures; start a personal album on your profile page or put some pictures into the Garage!

Road Runner..:wave4:..welcome aboard! I to have a black cherry, #274, I've added some extras but not the 2003 cb, so I can't help you. Not doubt that Mattel or Forestand we handle that question for you. Don't forget to enter your location on the Where Are You Map

Am new here. Picked up black cherry 2009 Stallion 2 days ago. Am finding lots of good info on this forum. Have installed power outlet for GPS and mounted a hitch rack. Dealer installed J & M CB unit 2003. Does anyone know if I can run the GPS XM radio thru the 2003??:D

Welcome RoadRunner,
Here is the item you are looking for:
Products

The price is steep, but it will automatically prioritize which input take priority, such as radar detector directions. You may be able to attach your XM radio into the Stallion aux input and control it with the stereo
Good Luck

Last edited:
pic's of the cover

1st pic is the stallion with the cover in the bag
2nd pic is the stallion front view with the cover on
3rd pic is the stallion side view with the cover on
4th is the silver stallion, red ninja, white ford, blue FJR

P5250033.jpg
cover in bag
P5250031.jpg
front view
P5250030.jpg
side view
P5250024.jpg
silver, red, white, and blue

Last edited:
Speakers for Stallion Dash

Well I had some speakers installed on the dash, they are 3.5" and marine grade. Here is the right and left view. You can also see the power plug on the left, and the cb head unit on the right

rightspeakerandcb.jpg

leftspeakerpoweroutlet.jpg

Last edited:
Big Dog

Thanks for the link, I will place an order. How do you like your cobra CB, are you using it without a helmet mic? Is so how is the sound at highway speed or is there a way to connect it to the speakers?

I recieved and installed my smoked Stallion Baker Air wings with black powder coat. The first time I ran them at high speeds they spun around on me. I tightend them up, and then I removed the top smaller wing on each side. The baker wings come with two wings, one large one, and a smaller one above. The small one does not seem to be there for any purpose, it is blocked by the top portion of the fiberglass. It looked much better when I removed it, and it did not hut it's ablility to pull air onto my legs and lower body. I am going to try to rig up the small wings on the bottom of my mirrors to pull some more air in.

Ruddog,
How did this work out for you? This has been a very big point of conversation on our site from the begining. Can you give us details on the arowdynamics? For the back seat? That seems to be the biggest complaint is the buffiting in the rear seat.

This product has recieved some great reviews in the cycle mags. The only downside is once you put it on, if you try to take it off you will always have those mounting marks on your windshild.

GL, and let us know with pictures!!! Thanks for bringing us this tasty tid bit of info!

Re: Stallion Cover

Mattel
I searched ebay and the net for type 1 car covers and didn't have any luck. I looked at the mini cooper covers but they looked too boxy in front. What company did you use to get your cover.

With all the Stallion owers we have out there, does anyone have any cool mods they have done over the winter? Last year we had so much discussion on all the cool things people have done to thier Stallions, what happened?????

Sorry for the delay but attach you'll see pictures of the wind deflector made by Laminar. My little woman says the deflector works....
I haven't found anyone that I trust to drive while I sit in the back so I guess we'll just have to trust what I'm being told:yes:

That looks great! I thought about that product when I read the review in Cycleworld a few months ago. How does it effect your vision? do you look under it or does it catch part of your field of view? Is it hard to keep clean? They say you can not take them off, can you keep it clean enough to cut down on glare? This looks like a great solution to the buffeting of the passanger. Do you know where the wind breaks now? Is it behind or on top of the pasangers helmet? How about the wind that rushes up from behind the driver in front of the passenger?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png