Well she finally made it home !!! A very long wait...

White Knight 04

TOI - Pennsylvania
Sep 29, 2010
Rockland Pa. USA
After 1 1/2 months it finally is in the stable... It's the new Gladiator Motor Trike Independent suspension... Have put about 1500 miles on her in the garage of course, as we have about 7 "of snow laying on the ground now,this is when I wished I lived in one of the southern states or Arizona.. Oh well come on spring !!!!! Ride safe and long Jer :Biker:
HPIM2071.jpg
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa375/JerryManross/HPIM2073.jpg

Oh my! She is gorgeous!!!!! You have all winter to get personally bonded, and by spring you'll be inseparable! Congratulations!!!! :D

Five bucks says he rides it! LOL You will no doubt get a couple coats of wax on her during your wait for spring! Man that's gotta be torture to be weathered in!!! Congrats on a BEAUTIFUL trike! jimsjinx

Just a thought!If you would like just ship it to me and I will and I will ride it for you until the wheather breaks in the spring.
Great looking ride.

When you are riding it in the garage make sure you use chap stick (I do ) if you don't your lips will get all chapped from you going Broom Brooooom , Another hint you can get a connector at Lowe's that allows you to connect 2 wet dry vac hoses together so they will be long enough u can run them out the garage door while it is closed. When you live in the cold north NE you learn some tricks. BTW love the color .

Wow you are within striking distance of Americade Lake George ... and maybe even the NE TT Rally in Aug. How far south in PA R U?

When you are riding it in the garage make sure you use chap stick (I do ) if you don't your lips will get all chapped from you going Broom Brooooom , Another hint you can get a connector at Lowe's that allows you to connect 2 wet dry vac hoses together so they will be long enough u can run them out the garage door while it is closed. When you live in the cold north NE you learn some tricks. BTW love the color .
John I'm still laughing at your chap stick comment... I just went out to wally world and bought a extra large jar of Vaseline to smear on my lips... Really loved that comeback !!!!! Ride safe live long ...Jerry

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png