does anyone have a roadsmith on a victory

I'm betting it's those rear tires. If you have an auto dealer that can Road Force Balance the wheels it may stop the vibration or reduce it to hardly noticeable. Unfortunately, trikes are very sensitive to rear wheels out of balance and it can feel like it is in the front.

Did the installer also change the front tire? If so, if the rear tire balance doesn't solve the problem then the front tire is where I would look.

What pressure are you running in rears? RS told me to run 28 psi and that is what I normally run. I add a little more when we're traveling fully loaded and pulling trailer.

Go to this link and read about it, could solve your problem. I have no interest in the product, I just use it, gives me some peace of mind. Mind you that some have differing opinions, but read and make up your own mind.

www.ride-on.com

Its not the tires I can pull the clutch in and the vibration goes away and its only in 5th and 6th gear and between 2500 and 3000 rpm

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png