Wisconsin, new member here, but old rider everywhere else!

Aug 8, 2018
Muskego
Been riding since 1966, designed for Harley, editor at Iron Horse, and journalist at large to Road Runner Magazine. Learned to ride Trikes at Lehman in Spearfish SD, loved it. Did several tours for Road Runner on trikes including around Lake Superior - best trip ever! Double lung transplant put me off bikes for a few years but now with my "new ride" a Suzuki Burgman 650 I am looking forward to the open road again. Right now shopping for a used out-rigger set-up, but more about that later. Ride-On.

TANK'S, TANK'S A LOT! Happy to join you.

Wayne, Welcome to Trike Talk Forum from West Virginia.:wave4:

What on earth took you so long to join us ???:Shrug:

I guess it did take me a long time get here, but I made it! Funny....I think I may have ridden in just about every state that you fine folks who gave me a "howdy" are from! Yeah, I do have a lot of stories, some in print, others that can't be told until after I am dead! I still do a blog for Road Runner Magazine on their web page, (my most popular blog is "Why Cat's Don't Ride) and I will be covering Harley's 115th Anniversary for the magazine as well. If your coming into town let me know, we can meet at a great bar & restaurant just down the road from Harley's Main Plant (Spitfire's on State St.).

I will try and post some of my ride photo's soon, until then....Ride On. P.S. Saw a fellow from Indiana, I am looking at a trike kit in Evansville, next week I hope.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png