Triwing 1300 kit

Aug 11, 2018
New Lisbon
Hi everyone,

New to the forum and new Trike owner. I purchased a 05 VTX 1300R with a Triwing conversion. I am in need of a installation manual. I need to do some simple repairs. I contacted Triwing and they were unable to help with a manual. If some one has one I will pay for a copy. Thanks for any help.

Triwing repairs

Unfortunately very few companies publish installation manuals. Explain to us what "repairs" you are wanting to make and we can walk you through them.

I have a broken exhaust bracket and possible bar air shock? I can weld the bracket or make a new one, thats easy. The shock will be differant. I was hoping to find a manual and reverse it to dissasemble the fiberglass and some other things instead of guessing. Oh well this makes life fun. I'm also trying to determine if the tree has been raked.

Thomas, Welcome to Trike Talk Forum from West Virginia.:wave4:

See if there is any kind of identification on that shock. A picture couldn't hurt either.:Shrug:

Triwing repairs

Had most of the Trike apart. One brake was covered in gear oil. New seal, shoes and drums cut. Change oil and filter, was the blackest I've ever seen come out of an engine. Had aefriend look at the Trike and it is not raked. Trike needs a new tire. Will see if that helps the hard steering in a corner. If not I will have to find out what degree rake I will need. Any suggestions on the degree of Rake?

Had most of the Trike apart. One brake was covered in gear oil. New seal, shoes and drums cut. Change oil and filter, was the blackest I've ever seen come out of an engine. Had aefriend look at the Trike and it is not raked. Trike needs a new tire. Will see if that helps the hard steering in a corner. If not I will have to find out what degree rake I will need. Any suggestions on the degree of Rake?

Contact Papa Zook on this forum. He is the forum owner and also has a trike conversion shop "CUT N SHOOT" he also deals in a very nice rake system that is very well priced for us. Also he is the expert.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png