Soon new to trike riding, now new to forum

Greetings from north central Florida. Orlando FL has Adventure Land; in Gainesville FL we have “University Land.” Both have cast that dress in costumes. No more for me, I am retired.

Since an undergraduate in Los Angeles I have ridden a variety of 2-wheelers, primarily because of cost while putting myself through college, and parking. Stayed with motorcycles as income increased because of lack of car parking on campus. Now retired, motorcycles are recreation. Health issues related to aging has made it difficult to safely ride my 1000 lb Road Glide; though this is not an issue with my much lighter Dyna Wide Glide. Wife also rides her own Dyna CVO.

We enrolled in a CanAm Spyder riding course in nearby Ocala. FWIW, we are now both 2-wheel and 3-wheel certified. Wife really liked the Spyder RT. She wants the 2018 because of the digital display. So, it looks like a 2018 or newer will be added to our stable, selling my beautiful near-new white 2018 Road Glide Special and wife’s perfect 2008 Dyna CVO anniversary.

I love my 2015 Freewheeler, it's my 5th Harley, first trike. I have never been sorry that I traded my Road King for the trike. I have never ridden a Spyder, so I can't make a comparison.

Good luck in your search for 2 trikes that make you and your wife both very happy.:Dorag:

:welcome: from South Texas Texas_120-animated-flag.gif

Welcome Fog Man from ATX :wave4:

I too love my 15 Freewheeler, but have never been on a Spyder before. Hopefully the test ride will help with that decision.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fredmarkley5050#gmail.com

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fredmarkley5050#gmail.com
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png