custom fenders for a Frankenstein conversion

Sep 25, 2010
Burlington, Iowa
Is anyone making custom fenders for a Frankenstein conversion? Looking for something different, perhaps just a partial fender instead of a complete coverage on a conversion that I will be doing this winter.

Is anyone making custom fenders for a Frankenstein conversion? Looking for something different, perhaps just a partial fender instead of a complete coverage on a conversion that I will be doing this winter.

Alvin, finally getting around to it ???

Remember, the larger and heavier fenders require more unsightly bracing and the more unique the fender, the more costly if you ever have one damaged.

Look here for some ideas:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tri...HVnVD4wQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1222&bih=703&dpr=1.25

Yeah...finally getting around to it...it's been a long time coming......Thanks for the ideas on the fenders! I'll check it out.

aL

I too want something smaller for mine. I have Frankenstein's wide tire set up and my fenders are way to big. I was thinking of buying just 1 fender from them and cutting it in half, but then it leaves that big bracket. I just don't like how low the fenders ride on the bracket mine cover the top half of the tires. As for now, I'm ridding without the fenders. My buddies said if I got caught in the rain I would be sorry, but I'm no it's anyone behind me that's sorry. If you find anything please post back here. I think you and I are looking for the same thing.

I took 4 softail fenders that had no taillight in the end of it, split the fenders and widened them sufficiently to accept the 20 inch Harley pickup wheels i had on the trike, then i put a tube welded to the front bottom of fender to make a pivot point, soooo, unbolt fender from backside of fender bracket and tilt fender to pull wheel, had sport bike calipers and rotors that hung down, on the bottom, dont forget to put them back top to bleed them down, i did. No pics that pc crashed and has not been resurrected. Yet. :cool: .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png