New England tt rally 2019

Finally, the trike will be ready for me to pick up in a couple hours when they open. Early reports from the mechanic when he took it out for a test ride say rebuilt front end and new DK shocks handle really great. Just one final indignity. When he was testing new rear brakes. Bike kept shutting off. Code came up. Tilt sensor was bad. If a trike tilts, I’m pretty sure I’ll figure it out. By some miracle, HD had one in stock for them to get.

Now they just have to replace belt on my 2-wheeler also and I will be all set. Here’s a pic of trike in shop last week. Really Ronnie, I do own a trike. It’s not a miniature model.

Attachments

• 2A5D8ABD-9E0F-4AA8-8C10-FE8B5771D383.jpeg
    2A5D8ABD-9E0F-4AA8-8C10-FE8B5771D383.jpeg
    662.2 KB · Views: 145
Finally, the trike will be ready for me to pick up in a couple hours when they open. Early reports from the mechanic when he took it out for a test ride say rebuilt front end and new DK shocks handle really great. Just one final indignity. When he was testing new rear brakes. Bike kept shutting off. Code came up. Tilt sensor was bad. If a trike tilts, I’m pretty sure I’ll figure it out. By some miracle, HD had one in stock for them to get.

Now they just have to replace belt on my 2-wheeler also and I will be all set. Here’s a pic of trike in shop last week. Really Ronnie, I do own a trike. It’s not a miniature model.

Yea! Andrew it would really be nice to see you on "three" at next years rally..LOL. (thank you John and Doug for making these rally a big success ) We always have a good time while in New York, and I have to thank the Harley group to actually allow a Goldwing, to join them during their ride...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png