Likes Likes:  11
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New England tt rally 2019

1+ Posts
    User ID

Doug I'am about a mile down the road from Hannafords in the middle of town the other side of the Town Hall. Just goggle 505 Main Street it will show you.

User ID

Finally, the trike will be ready for me to pick up in a couple hours when they open. Early reports from the mechanic when he took it out for a test ride say rebuilt front end and new DK shocks handle really great. Just one final indignity. When he was testing new rear brakes. Bike kept shutting off. Code came up. Tilt sensor was bad. If a trike tilts, I’m pretty sure I’ll figure it out. By some miracle, HD had one in stock for them to get.

Now they just have to replace belt on my 2-wheeler also and I will be all set. Here’s a pic of trike in shop last week. Really Ronnie, I do own a trike. It’s not a miniature model.
    Attached Images Attached Images

1250+ Posts
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerbozo View Post
    Finally, the trike will be ready for me to pick up in a couple hours when they open. Early reports from the mechanic when he took it out for a test ride say rebuilt front end and new DK shocks handle really great. Just one final indignity. When he was testing new rear brakes. Bike kept shutting off. Code came up. Tilt sensor was bad. If a trike tilts, I’m pretty sure I’ll figure it out. By some miracle, HD had one in stock for them to get.

Now they just have to replace belt on my 2-wheeler also and I will be all set. Here’s a pic of trike in shop last week. Really Ronnie, I do own a trike. It’s not a miniature model.
    Yea! Andrew it would really be nice to see you on "three" at next years rally..LOL. (thank you John and Doug for making these rally a big success ) We always have a good time while in New York, and I have to thank the Harley group to actually allow a Goldwing, to join them during their ride...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789