Mid Michigan Rider

Hello, name is Bob (pronounced Bahb). Hail from north of Lansing, Michigan, south of Mt. Pleasant. Retired with nice, cushy State government pension after 34 years chasing paper, digging holes and filling them in. Riding since early 2000's, own three bikes, one of which is a 2012 Victory XC touring bike triked out in 2016, CSC Ventura kit. Did it thinking wife would then ride with me. Nope. So I trade off between the trike and my two-wheel bikes. Jury still out on the trike; stable, but rides like a damn tank. And swerving around all the road kill is a challenge, latest being wolverines, if you follow......... . I'll post photos another time.

Bahb, Welcome to Trike Talk Forum from West Virginia.:wave4:

Most trikes ride hard because of their initial setup. Air Pressure !!!!!!!!:clapping:

Yup, rides hard. Are you talking tire pressure, or adjustable shocks? Also, I opted for the CSC extended rake when kit put together in '16. I don't have a baseline for comparison since this is all I've ridden. I like the flexibility/maneuvering of my two wheel cruiser over this, but I knew I was giving that up to some extent when I bit the bullet. Also, add about 50 pt difficulty factor riding the crappy roads here in Michigan. Funding was legislated a few years back, but significant improvements lag behind. But I digress......

Bahb, Welcome to Trike Talk Forum from West Virginia.:wave4:

Most trikes ride hard because of their initial setup. Air Pressure !!!!!!!!:clapping:

Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania work with it little they are a real hoot or at least in Pennsylvania. :good: travel safe Fred

Howdy Bob :welcome:FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
To the Trike Talk Family!

Hello!

:wave4:Bob, Welcome aboard from SW Arkansas. You gotta watch out for those infamous Michigan Pot Holes too. Especially in spring after a harsh winters salting.:laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png