Victory Crossbow help

2009 Victory Vision with a Lehman crossbow kit put on in 2015. 20000 miles on the conversion. My question is, the shop that is helping me says that the differential is different then in the Lehman service manual, could Champion Sidecar have put there rear end underneath versus the Lehman rear end.

2009 Victory Vision with a Lehman crossbow kit put on in 2015. 20000 miles on the conversion. My question is, the shop that is helping me says that the differential is different then in the Lehman service manual, could Champion Sidecar have put there rear end underneath versus the Lehman rear end.

If the conversion was done in 2015, there were no more Lehman (original) axle assemblies available to Lehman and the NAG rear axle was used in the later assemblies done at the Spearfish facility in 2013.

I would say, if your conversion was done by Champion in 2015, it has a Champion rear axle.

Champion Rear Axle.png

Thank you Jim for your reply. just to clarify the conversion kit was installed buy a Lehman dealer in Plymouth Indiana. I purchase the kit from champion they shipped it to Plymouth I took the bike there and those people did the conversion. now all the rest of that being said how can I tell are there any specific markings on that rear end, and are there any parts and that's my big question. can I get a diagram and a parts listing. Thanks again. JN

Thank you Jim for your reply. just to clarify the conversion kit was installed buy a Lehman dealer in Plymouth Indiana. I purchase the kit from champion they shipped it to Plymouth I took the bike there and those people did the conversion. now all the rest of that being said how can I tell are there any specific markings on that rear end, and are there any parts and that's my big question. can I get a diagram and a parts listing. Thanks again. JN

If you have the rear pictured above, it is a Champion rear. Looking for information on that rear, like other manufacturers, is protected. To answer your original question regarding service, according to Champion the rear differential is lubed for life and only need service if it shows signs of leaking.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png