Half & Half trike

May 24, 2011
Middleburg, Fl
I have not posted on this site in a very long time. I sold my bikes and my trikes and all I had left was a couple of helmets. Well now that has all changed! This past Sunday I got an Amen Savior Frame Honda 750 and Monday I got a 1978 750 Hondamatic front frame attached to a 1956 Harley Servi-Car. If you're gonna spend your money spend it on something good. My oldest son wants the Amen and I plan to keep the Half & Half for myself. Just buying parts and trying to learn where to put them.PHONE PICTURES 117.jpgPHONE PICTURES 108.jpgPHONE PICTURES 107.jpgPHONE PICTURES 099.jpg

Last edited:
There are no brakes on it at the moment. I ordered new wheel cylinders and master cylinder for the rear as well as some parts for the front disc brakes. The rear wheels are at Tire Kingdom getting new rubber and I need to get a front tire too. It needs some wiring and tail lights. I think I will be busy.

those are jeep brakes an wheel cylinders, 29 bucks for cylinders a pair outta Canada made, and about 40 for shoes, surplus jeep place here got them in stock.

Ya wanna put disc on rear i can tell ya about it, did it with a kit from summit for ford, spacers and all bolted up, little working on bracket, cutting a moon shape in it to get it to fit, cause it wasn't right from jump street. Cost about 350, Also i have several sets of brakes an drums that are stock with shoes an cyls, that have less than 500mi on them, sell them also. :cool:

I got all the brake parts on and bled. I still need to do it again sometime in the near future to make sure everything is good to go, or should I say whoa. I mocked up the back, the fenders, a different tank, the red one, the springer, and the spoke 21" wheel. Getting there mainly waiting for stem bearings I ordered yesterday. I don't know why the first picture is upside-down. I think I like the style of the red tank better. It won't be red long if I do use it.

TRIKE MOCKUP 094.jpgTRIKE MOCKUP 097.jpgTRIKE MOCKUP 098.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png