New member from Joshua, Texas

Sep 11, 2018
Joshua, Texas
Name is Big D. Im From Joshua Texas and proud to be oilfield trash....lol Been riding harleys for years but now time to go to trike due to knee problems. I dont want the same thing i see all the time on the road so i'm shopping around for VW or V8 trike.....slick and clean or rat. My wife hates them so I like em. Found a few possibilities but havent decided yet. Thought this might be a good place to get some thoughts and ideas as well as find like minded people to ride with.

Thanks

Big D.

Hey Daryl! Welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas — the Permian Basin - where oil squishes out with every step! Good luck on your trike hunt!

What up Big D :wave4: welcome to the forum from central Texas.

There's some really nice custom built rides out there. Be patient, the right one will surely find it's way to you

Here's one for sale locally in Victoria Tx for 8K

00N0N_1JQDjyTQM1h_600x450.jpg :cool:

Daryl, welcome from San Antonio, Texas. Good luck finding a trike that makes you happy. Nothing better than a happy Texas trike riding oil field man.

TXFlag.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png