Stallion Info

Re: Stallion Information

I have not seen an AD for Stallion since Xmas. Before that it took up 2 pages of Wing World

Hello everyone, we just bought a 2010 Stallion (Blue) and loving it. Fun to ride and paid way below price with only 1000 miles. (Sorry to brag, but everywhere we go someone is chasing us down to look at it and its hard to enjoy since we spend hours talking about it) New to Trike talk and looking forward to sharing stories and ideals.

Welcome to TrikeTalk! Most of our Stallion owners sound just like you ---- lovin' ever minute riding it, and mixed feelings about all the talking time with admirers. LOL! I think there might be worse problems out there :). Make yourself at home here and join the fun.

Welcome to Stallion ownership. Welcome to Trike Talk forum the greatest place for trikers.. We have black cherry #531.. and simply love it.. Hope you can make it to TT Ralley in the Valley.. Will be plenty of Stallions there.. Charlie D.

Last edited:

Hello everyone, we just bought a 2010 Stallion (Blue) and loving it. Fun to ride and paid way below price with only 1000 miles. (Sorry to brag, but everywhere we go someone is chasing us down to look at it and its hard to enjoy since we spend hours talking about it) New to Trike talk and looking forward to sharing stories and ideals.

Welcome aboard. I'm sorry to tell you it doesn't get any better. But you also get used to it.

Thanks all for the notes of welcome. Funny as it sounds, my wife drive me all over town with me sitting in the rear seat. (I really enjoy the ride and the funny looks we get).
I'm trying to understand the ending notes everybody writes with Stallion and number at the end. Does this mean the last three numbers of the vin and if so, I guess ours would be #711?

yes Greg the last 3 are the vin our is 531 Black Cherry 2009. Its just a ball of fun and you are never at a loss for people asking questions or wanting to take pictures, either going down the road or parked for whatever reason... Enjoy your stallion Charlie D.:10::pepper:

I have searched all the forums and only found two discussions about alarm systems for the stallion back in 08 and 09. Has anyone found anything new that works real good or can you give suggestions on the new alarms? I like the ideal of having one that lets you know when someone is sitting on it or playing with it when your not around.(I think we all know what I'm talking about )

Stallion #711

My Stallion has an Armed Guard G-Force alarm installed. It has key fob activation, plus a remote alert unit (for your belt) that lets you know (audible or vibrate) when the trike is tampered with or bumped. It is reasonably loud (seems even louder when I forget it is armed and start to get onboard!).

It works well when it's me, and I can only hope it works well when it is a bad guy.

My Stallion has an Armed Guard G-Force alarm installed. It has key fob activation, plus a remote alert unit (for your belt) that lets you know (audible or vibrate) when the trike is tampered with or bumped. It is reasonably loud (seems even louder when I forget it is armed and start to get onboard!).

It works well when it's me, and I can only hope it works well when it is a bad guy.

Loner did you install the alarm yourself?

I am sure that someone at one time or another has taken off the radiator cap plastic piece which is actually a dust shield for that area.

I took mine off today and there must had been a black gasket under the lip of that cap. Mine had gotten so hot that it melted to the cap. I was able to remove the gasket material and clean it up. I will be looking for something that will work and let you all know what I find that will work.

Hope this helps

Well after a trip to TBMS I found out that they apply a black silicone adhesive to the radator black access cap. Seems they had some folks complaining about their trucks getting wet thru the cap area. So that is the reasoning behind the silicone.

I just had them seal the 2 holes in the cap to keep water out from the rear tire.

Hope this explains to others what is going on.

Re: Stallion Repairs & Trouble Shooting

by moving the steering wheel down to start the Stallion is a way around the problem but is not the fix.
the fix is to pull the ignition switch and re-do the install, call TBMS or the folks you bought it from and let them know that when the wheel is all the way up you have trouble starting it, when you bring the wheel down it starts easier. was not installed correctly.

the chimes is from the Sony radio, it is telling you to take the front off so no one will steal it, it is installed in a locked trunk so no one can even see it let alone steal it. the book that comes with the radio tells you how to turn off the chime

I didn't get an audio booklet with my Stallion. How do I turn off the chimes on the radio?
Thanks,
Bobby

It doesn't say anything in the book about the chimes. I think somebody posed that question before. As far as I know, nobody has come up with an answer on how to shut off the chimes.
If they do, I would like to know. If you go on the Sony site, you might be able to download a book.

I want to buy a Stallion but it's amazing the prices. Are they really worth the money that's being asked? Used Stallions are for almost the same price as a new one.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscopicker

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscopicker
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png