Stallion Info

Re: Stallion Information

I just bought a 2010 and so far no problems

Hi there bmad, and welcome to TrikeTalk. We have a large number of happy Stallion owners on here. I think you'll find you have a lot of fun with this great vehicle. Ask lots of questions, share lots of experiences, and be sure to post pictures!

I think my # is 713 The only thing so far is one side of the hood is gaped wider then the other:yes:

Well, Bmad, it seems like it is time for you to sell it!!!!!!.......or you can take it in and get it adjusted.

Hi,
I'm planning to get a new stallion. Can anyone give me the name of a Ford dealer in the Atlanta area that can work on these trikes??

Thanks, Marshall

Welcome to TrikeTalk, Marshall. I'm sure one of our Stallion owners will have some suggestions for you. It may be that the folks at TBMS have area service options to suggest to their clients.

Hi Nana,

I called them and they said they didn't have a list. They suggested I call Ford dealers until I foudn one, Not much help.

Marshall

here is the way it works. If you have a problem you bring it to a ford dealer, and if they give you any problems the TBMS will work it out so they do the work. At first most will say "we don't work on those", but after their manager or general manager talks to TBMS they change their tune and treat you like gold in my experence.

I belive several people wrote their experence on this issue, if you search the posting for "Ford Dealer" you should find several postings.

Long story short, I had and continue to have a great relationship with my ford dealer. They have the Shop manager work on my Stallion personaly, and TBMS pays them for their work, I walk in let them know what my issue is, they look at it and get permission from Nick at BMS (before they do the work), and then they do the work, and call me up when it is done. I walk in and sign the reciept and I know the best most skilled person is working on my ford equipment.

TBMS may have a list of the ford dealers they have worked with close to you, if not they can take care of it when you get your Stallion.:yes:

Welcome Marshall. We have only had our Stallion to a Ford dealer once, but it was as Mattel says not a problem. All the other work either I did or I took it to my Stallion dealer in Daytona. There is a Stallion dealer near Atlanta, R & R Trikes in Jasper. They work on and sell Stallions. We stop there once and had work done.

Thanks to everyone for all the help. I will be ordering my new stallion on Saturday. This is a great source for information.

Thanks again

Marshall

Congratulations,Beware if you are married,that Black Cherry draws women at a heart accelerating rate.

Yup... That's going to be a chick magnet for sure, Marshall! :)
Very nice!

She's my sister. My wife took the picture.

They both love this trike. Everywhere we go people are stopping us to

see this stallion. It's a real conversation starter.

Marshall

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png