I just love a rainy day!

Burnerboy

2000+ Posts
Sep 2, 2016
Springfield, Mass. USA
It's my chance to work on my bike in my garage, w/o feeling "like" I should be riding...

Yesterday it rained all day long, so it gave me the chance to change oil and filter, check air pressure on all three tires and best of all, I put my headphones on, and listened to Led Jepplin, and "get a little mellow" and give my baby a good well deserved wax job...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is she pretty now!!! :GL1800::GL1800:

Let it rain! (once in a while ;))

Ronnie

With all the rain days we had out here, I could have had more than enough time to finish my work on my idea of developing Powered Water ....But sorry to say i procrastinate..

So maybe the next rain day i'll start again...:Shrug:

What a worthwhile project you were able to tackle, Ronnie.ThumbUp

Hey, do you think you might have time for mine.:laugh::Joker3:

David,

Bring it on down, I have the wax and applicator, in my hands as we speak, I just got to re-charge up the battery on my I phone, put my head phones on and wax away!!!:gah::gah:

Ronnie

Wish I had that much energy. I'm lazy. Lazy and beer seem to go hand in hand with me. But I can ride all day long. Go figure.:confused::confused::confused:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png