What book are you reading ?

May 11, 2013
SUN CITY WEST. ARIZONA
Afternoon everyone.

Myself I'm stuck on almost anything by MICHAEL CONNELLY.

He writes the Harry Bosch novels and also wrote the Lincoln Lawyer and the movie.

Right now I'm reading THE WRONG SIDE OF GOODBYE by him.

But instead of buying his books ( Sorry Michael) I go to the library and get them out for 2 weeks FREE.

When your retired every $$ counts.

So chime in and let me know what your reading..................................................:D Rick

I like to read all kinds of different variety of books.

The two that I will dive into next include:

• The Russia Hoax by Gregg Jarrett
  • The Deep State by Jason Chaffitz

I usually read two or more books at once. It's too easy for me to get distracted by trying to finish one book at time.:AGGHH:

So I will read a little bit of each book over a longer time frame.:D A chapter or so from one book, then switch to the other book on another day.

The John McPhee Reader. Selections from his articles and books. Random nonfiction topics, like personality and region profiles and americana slice-of-life stuff. good imagry.

I was hooked on audio books years ago, when I had to drive for work. I enjoy many different authors.

Lee Child Jack Reacher series. Jonathan Kellerman Alex Delaware series, Clive Cussler, J.D. Robb (aka Nora Roberts) and many more.:)

I liked all of the Virgil Flowers (John Sanford) books and am into his Lucas Davenports now. Also have read a couple Issac Bell books (Clive Cussler) and reading "the gangster" now. I also like Westerns including the "Virgil Cole & Everett Hitch" series. I down from the local library to my tablet, much easier to read with these old eyes!

I liked all of the Virgil Flowers (John Sanford) books and am into his Lucas Davenports now. Also have read a couple Issac Bell books (Clive Cussler) and reading "the gangster" now. I also like Westerns including the "Virgil Cole & Everett Hitch" series. I down from the local library to my tablet, much easier to read with these old eyes!

I live in a retirement community and our Library is huge.

What I do is head to the area with larger print novels.:D

I too love Western's and have read a few in my day.

I got caught up for a short while on series of stories LONE STAR but they were coming out as fast as I could read them. :xzqxz:

I love anything to do with

1. cowboys

2. Cops

3. Cops

Not in any such order. lol

Also read books by Elmore Leonard , Louis L'more , Zane Gray and a hosr of others.

Ok back to finishing up my latest book..........................Rick

I tend towards hard science fiction. Try to keep up with the Lee Child Jack Reacher novels and the Tom Clancy legacy series. Do a lot of reading on the Kindle in subjects A to Z, but the library isn't far away for books. Currently, I'm wading through 'The Real Lincoln' (John Wilkes Booth was right - he WAS a tyrant) and since the translation to the Kindle wasn't very good it's hard going, and a book on Buddhism.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png