New to the forum

My name is William Brown, but everybody calls me Big Willie. I live in South Carolina and have about a dozen or so bikes and trikes. I ride everything from a 50cc scooter up to a1500cc Goldwing. I just got my dad's little 250 nighthawk trike. He was also building a Hyundai based trike which I'll be picking up in another month or so. I work on all kinds of things and like to build all sorts of things both useful and useless.

:welcome:To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php

Howdy William

Hey Big Willie.:wave4:

:welcome: to our Trike Talk Family.:wave4:

We would love to see pics of what you call "useless" or "useful":D

Sounds pretty cool......ThumbUp

Welcome from Missouri!:cool:

Please post a pic of your 250 trike.

I posted a couple in the Honda trike forum. I'll get a better picture tomorrow and post it. It was already started when my dad bought it. We thought it would be something we could finish in 3 or 4 months and get at least a couple more rides in, unfortunately he only had 3 months left and the last couple weeks he was pretty much in bed. I'm thankful that he really only had a couple bad weeks at the end and right up to the night before he passed he was still joking around.

Hey Big Willie.:wave4:

:welcome: to our Trike Talk Family.:wave4:

We would love to see pics of what you call "useless" or "useful":D

Sounds pretty cool......ThumbUp

I've built everything from a homemade tractor to an electric hacksaw. I'm kind of a jack of all trades but a matter of none. I usually wind up reusing, rebuilding, or selling about everything I build. I just finished a forge from a car wheel, some old pipe, rebar, and a vacuum cleaner motor. I've already made a big flathead screwdriver out of an old jack handle with the forge because I didn't have one that would remove the drain plug on a floor jack I was fixing.

Thank you for sharing with us William.

We know how hard this can be.

My dad couldn't read or write but he was the smartest man I've ever known. He could fix almost anything and was always making something. He taught himself how to weld, use a lathe, and almost every thing he tried he could do it. I was blessed to have him in my life for 50 years and I think we all thought he was Superman. I never saw him sick until the last few days that I went up to see him. He had 7 kids and he always told us boys you need to know how to do everything from cooking and cleaning, to changing a diaper, to digging a ditch, and fixing a car. He made sure we knew how too ! I miss the old man....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry Martin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry Martin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png