its been a good summer

With the first bit of snow approaching, it time to reflect on it been a good summer.

First, we bought the used Valkyrie trike about a year ago. We managed to put 8k in miles

on it this year.

We went to pikes peak in june with friends. Roasted going out. Got SLEETED on up top.

Got blown all over western Kansas coming home.

Then we went to Sturgis in late july. We got conned into camping. So we spent 5 days at

Chris' Campground in Spearfish and 5 days in a motel in Lead, SD. It was a good time.

Then we went to Blues Bikes and BBQ in Fayetteville for the first time. For a flatlander who is

used to flat straight roads, I don't think we saw any in Arkansas LOL

Going to take my retirement in January, in the search mode for a newer trike. We will have

to see what the winter brings.

I highly suspect we will get some snow this year that will cripple this area. They don't know how to drive when it's dry and think they can still do 75mph when it snows so it's going to be a fun one this year.:(:(:(

Relocating

At 70 , by the time I got all my crap packed up for shipping, found a cabbin to rest my head, got all my crap relocated in the large barn/ garage at the new cabbin, the big cement truck would of found me 6 months after the move .

So hopefully in the next life I’ll be someone’s puppy and not get abused. :Shrug:

Come back down to Texas where we ride 12 months of the year. I was riding around in a short sleeve shirt one Christmas day.

I'm beginning to wonder about it this year though. Crazy dang weather. You are far enough south that you might be okay but just a few hours north , if we continue getting this kind of moisture, we'll soon be snowed in.:gah::gah::gah:

Wait till you can actually R-E-T-I-R-E .....It's the best feeling in the world (well ok, maybe the second!) anyway it's great,, you can ride all over :clapping::clapping:

Ronnie

Real retirement is still 10 years off

Got to go find a real job for insurance.

Mom and Dad are winter Texans, they will be going south shortly.

Not that interested in Brownsville where they go, but the hill country

west of san Antonio looks interesting.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png