Adios...

Gone2Three

I have a knife addiction..
Aug 17, 2016
Pflugerville, Tx
Well folks, I've been struggling with my decision to part with my beloved....and no not my lovely wife :laugh: my beloved Freewheeler...Fireball

It was a difficult decision, and one that was not made easily. But sometimes you have to make sacrifices in order to provide for the people you love.

I will cherish my last long ride with Michele, ironically her first and last long trip on the trike. I knew that this was coming but didn't want to admit that it was happening. I had many a great time on this trike, more so than I thought when switching from 2 wheels. I'm hopeful that one day in the future, I will be able to find my way back to the wonderful life on three.

This guy's handle should now read Gone2...Zero 🙁

I will try and keep in touch with all of you guys. As I've said before we're all family here that's why I'm sharing my sorrow with everyone here... okay, I'm not going to cry...dammit

(Sadface)

Good luck to you, Randall.ThumbUp

The time period right after you sell it off can be tough, depending how much you rode it over the years.

Hopefully you stop back here from time to time. We won't hurt you for ditching your trike...;)

Randall, so so sorry to hear your news. Michele and you have become close too many of us. As other have already said you would be missed. SO .... please stay in touch with all of us.

Robert

My heart is pounding and my head is spinning thinking about how hard this must be for you.

Please stay in touch. I cannot imagine not having you, Michele and Fireball in my life. I have already been thinking about how much fun Kerrville will be next year with you and Michele leading a ride.

Dang Randall, sorry to hear this but sometimes real life gets in the way of our fun. Please don't be a stranger, we all have a vested interest in our trike talk family.

Randall that is tuff thing to do but I understand you can and always will be welcome to chime in at anytime. Keep up with your life as well as encourage us to keep the faith as you do. regardless we all cherish your long range friendship God bless you and yours.:( travel safe Fred/Jeanne

I will try and keep in touch with all of you guys. As I've said before we're all family here that's why I'm sharing my sorrow with everyone here... okay, I'm not going to cry...dammit

Well. dammit, too. My heart is heavy for you, friend.

Remember, TrikeTalk comes with a lifetime warranty. Use it frequently. (Handshake)

Randall...

You mentioned this to me briefly at Kerrville. I was SO hoping that it would not come to pass. You are a true, blue hero for your family. Please chime in from time to time. Support, prayers and laughs are what we hope to continue to share with you.

Take care, , , ‘cuz’ !

A very tough decision to be sure, there will come a time when I, we, all, will face the same decision, and with a heavy heart we see someone riding off on our 3 wheels. Unsettling thoughts, maybe the Trike Gods will permit you to return.

Bill

Wow! I hate to hear this! I know this was a tough decision but best of luck in the future. Hopefully you will be back on a trike sometime down the road. Glad I got to ride with you again in Kerrville. Since my wife passed away I have thought about giving it up since it just isn't the same without her on the back but for now I think I will continue to ride. It is my stress relief.

Don't be a stranger to the forum.

Sunman

Sunman, do not be hasty in your decision, I had the same thought when my wife passed, but did not give up riding. As you mentioned, it's great therapy no matter what.

Sunman, Bill , they never leave. When you ride they ride as your guardian angels .

I know , as both my son and wife ride with me every time with guidance :angel16::angel16:

Sunman, Bill , they never leave. When you ride they ride as your guardian angels .

I know , as both my son and wife ride with me every time with guidance :angel16::angel16:

Thanks Frank for these words of wisdom.... I find myself still glancing in my rear-view mirror, watching for Jim. He always insisted I ride lead.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png