One Of Our Trike Talk Family Members Needs Our Help

David357

30500+ Posts
May 31, 2015
Hobe Sound, FL.

One of our dear Trike Talk Family members really needs our help now!!

As many of you may already know, Ed (2Paps) Bruette sustained some serious riding injuries outside of Asheville, N.C. on 9/06/2018. Ed is now back home, in Florida, enduring a positive, but a very long slow recovery. The details for all of Ed's injury history and updates are posted here:

https://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/50777-Prayers-For-Ed-quot-2Paps-quot-Bruette

Ed's daughter, Kelly, set up a Go Fund Me account to help offset many of the unexpected "Out of Pocket" costs relating to his medical treatments and recovery. However, the Go Fund Me account is coming up drastically short.

I will copy Kelly's most recent Go Fund Me page update on Ed:

"Week in review:

Dad had 2 appointments scheduled this week to see a Neurologist and to see his primary care physician (Ortho Doc in 2 weeks). The company scheduled to pick Dad up, Yellow Cab Company, never showed up, again. This happened last week also. So, now we will use TLT (Tender Loving Transport) to have Dad taken to all future appointments. The out of pocket cost for each trip is $175.00 via wheelchair and $275.00 via gurney.

The company Mom used, Angel Air, to have Dad airlifted from North Carolina to Florida was also out of pocket and cost them $15,000.00. The actual hospital bills have not started to come yet, this should be interesting.

Considering everything that has happened with Dad's accident, both Mom and Dad unite together as a pillar of strength! Dad is healing slowly every day and is very optimistic for a complete recovery! I can honestly tell you, I absolutely would not be the perfect patient my Dad has proven to be over and over again through this entire process. It would appear I still have a lot to learn when it comes to "having patience".

Again, I thank each and every one of you for your prayers, kind thoughts and donations!

Help spread the word!"

Here is a link to Ed's Go Fund Me account:

https://www.gofundme.com/n36pw-i-lo...53338552-3603f46a70424040&pc=sm_co_campmgmt_m

Please help one of our Trike Talk Family Members in need.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png