Ultimate enclosed trike trailer ??

graygoat

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone here has one of these trailers to haul your trike? I have a 6x10 v-nose, enclosed trailer. I find it is getting harder to get down under the Triglide to tie down the rear end. I can tie the front down through the side door, so no issue there. I like the way the whole cap lifts up on the Ultimate and looks like you can have the floor up and tie down both sides from the outside of the trailer. They are not cheap & I would sure like to have some owners reports/thoughts on these.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Mods, I posted in the general instead of the trailer section, thinking more folks would see it here. Move it if you need to. thanks.

Hey Jeff,

I am an Ultimate Trailer authorized dealer and have owned and used one for three years and have 99% loved it. It's super quick and easy to load by yourself it's much lighter and easier to pull than a conventional enclosed trailer and its pretty much theft proof.

When I travel and stop overnight or store it outside my shop, I activate the air bags and set it on the ground so it can't be towed away. I also use a tongue lock but it's not really needed because without a key to power the control panel, the air bag compressor can't be powered up to raise it to towing height nor can the top be raised to access what's inside. If you are interested in one call or PM me and I will get you a member discount on one.

The main downside to owning one is everywhere I go I am constantly asked "How do you get inside your camper?" Everyone seems to think it's a teardrop camper but they are stumped because they can't find the door..lol! When I hit the button and the top raises up and the rear drops to the ground, jaws drop.

Hey Jeff,

I am an Ultimate Trailer authorized dealer and have owned and used one for three years and have 99% loved it. It's super quick and easy to load by yourself it's much lighter and easier to pull than a conventional enclosed trailer and its pretty much theft proof.

When I travel and stop overnight or store it outside my shop, I activate the air bags and set it on the ground so it can't be towed away. I also use a tongue lock but it's not really needed because without a key to power the control panel, the air bag compressor can't be powered up to raise it to towing height nor can the top be raised to access what's inside. If you are interested in one call or PM me and I will get you a member discount on one.

The main downside to owning one is everywhere I go I am constantly asked "How do you get inside your camper?" Everyone seems to think it's a teardrop camper but they are stumped because they can't find the door..lol! When I hit the button and the top raises up and the rear drops to the ground, jaws drop.

Thanks, Zook, I will be giving you a phone call. What time of day is best for you for a call?

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png