What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

JCRP said What I want to know is if the bosch LSU 4.9 o2 wide band sensors will fit my 2018 freewheeler, and if the wide band sensors will make a big difference?????

Most Wide Band O2 Sensors require 18mm bungs where as stock Narrow Band (Harley) O2 Sensors are 12 mm bungs or at least the Power Vision Target Tune that I had on my Trike was 18mm bungs. The target tune is now laying in my tool box in my garage.

Really Excited ... Just ordered some very cool stuff for my 17FW from the guys and gals at DK Custom Products. My research was very thorough. I knew what I wanted to do and took the time to read, search, watch and understand everything I could before making my decision. After hours of learning, comparing, and reviewing, I decided that DK Custom was where I wanted to be.

I would like to thank Dwayne so much for taking my many phone calls and emails, spending the time explaining to me exactly what I was looking at, my options and the best way to go with what I wanted to do. A very special thanks to Natalie for making my purchase so painless. She took the time to go over each and every component of my order with knowledge, patients and professionalism. The Customer Service at DK is wonderful. The quality of the parts and accessories is 1st class top of the line. My personal experience with the DK team was very rewarding and I would absolutely recommend working with them for any and all of the super cool stuff you might be considering adding to your own ride.

I recently added the DK Driver Floorboard Extensions (which are excellent) and now I'm super stoked about the new upgrades. I decided to go with the Outlaw HiFlow 606 Air Cleaner (Naked), The Transformer External Breather System (Filter Style) and The Combo Package 13" NEXGEN Trike Series Shocks with Convertible Comfort Lift. WhooHoo ... This is going to be great fun!! :) Thanks again to everyone at DK Custom Products :)

IMG_9098.jpg IMG_9094.jpg IMG_9099.JPG

Really Excited ... Just ordered some very cool stuff for my 17FW from the guys and gals at DK Custom Products. My research was very thorough. I knew what I wanted to do and took the time to read, search, watch and understand everything I could before making my decision. After hours of learning, comparing, and reviewing, I decided that DK Custom was where I wanted to be. I would like to thank Dwayne so much for taking my many phone calls and emails, spending the time explaining to me exactly what I was looking at, my options and the best way to go with what I wanted to do. A very special thanks to Natalie for making my purchase so painless. She took the time to go over each and every component of my order with knowledge, patients and professionalism. The Customer Service at DK is wonderful. The quality of the parts and accessories is 1st class top of the line. My personal experience with the DK team was very rewarding and I would absolutely recommend working with them for any and all of the super cool stuff you might be considering adding to your own ride. I recently added the DK Driver Floorboard Extensions (which are excellent) and now I'm super stoked about the new upgrades. I decided to go with the Outlaw HiFlow 606 Air Cleaner (Naked), The Transformer External Breather System (Filter Style) and The Combo Package 13" NEXGEN Trike Series Shocks with Convertible Comfort Lift. WhooHoo ... This is going to be great fun!! :) Thanks again to everyone at DK Custom Products :)

View attachment 116213 View attachment 116214 View attachment 116215

Good on you, looks like hours of fun wrenching ahead for you

Sunny, 61* light traffic 1 crashed car on my 65 mile loop of Jacksonville today

Gas has gone up every day since Christmas, we have city and municipal tax on gas, the upside is no income tax in Florida:)

Mrs Jack went shopping, she said it was too cold for her on the trike LOL

Sunny, 61* light traffic 1 crashed car on my 65 mile loop of Jacksonville today Gas has gone up every day since Christmas, we have city and municipal tax on gas, the upside is no income tax in Florida:)

Mrs Jack went shopping, she said it was too cold for her on the trike LOL

Happy New Year anyway. :clap: May 2023 be long forgot, at least to me anyway.

Good to see you back posting, I hope you will be riding soon I put on 120 miles today, 67* light warm breeze out of the South If you get to Jax this year we will meet up and do lunch

No fair, we're expecting mid 40's with sleet and rain (Rain) , but if I do get to Jax this year I'm always up for lunch. I'll let you know beforehand.

Everything arrived safe and sound. Packaged beautifully, well protected and fast delivery to my door. Gonna do the Transformer EBS and the 606 install tomorrow and have an appointment at HD to install the Shocks & Lift first thing Thursday morning. This should be great fun ... very excited!

View attachment 116348 View attachment 116349

I believe you are going to be very pleased with both of these mods. :)

Thank you for your business, we appreciate it.

I like your Freewheelers "home". ThumbUp

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png