What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

I have heart failure. I have for a dozen years & it does not normally cause big problems. I was just real fatigued all week & short of breath, so I went in Thursday morning & they admitted me & gave me some IV meds. I feel a lot better now that I'm home. Hopefully I'm good for another 10 years.:)

We are about done with the 90 hot days, so I am ready to get some riding in after our weekend storms.

Hang in there, I went thru the same ordeal that you are going thru. I was fortunate to beat it by the grace of God. Hence my forum name. I am a fan of Wash. U heart failure program. I have referral numbers.

Changed fluids- syn3 in motor, HD overpriced gear oil in tranny. Went down the list and checked everything off. Installed the new M8 primary breather kit ( comes with new gaskets and template)my dealer tech laid on me.Put Formula + in primary.Removed body, broke chintzy frame welded body nuts on rh side. Re-welded new nuts. Adjusted belt, checked isolators. Cleaned entire shebang- gets filthy under there. Found a used condom stuck to the frame( beats me) now it's a bio hazard in the garage. Lots of lysol.Adjusted parking brake and lubed all the cables with dri slide.Installed Street Cannons with slash tips a buddy souvenired me- claims not loud enough for him. Modified stock airbox and installed a K&N HD1717 filter. Put her all back togather just before midnight.Later I'll ride over to Chik Fillet and use their wi fi to download the tune with the SE pro street tuner I bought. Sheesh, good thing I didnt have to pay someone to do all this.

Hang in there, I went thru the same ordeal that you are going thru. I was fortunate to beat it by the grace of God. Hence my forum name. I am a fan of Wash. U heart failure program. I have referral numbers.

Thanks. I get everything through the VA. The send me to Wash U for a lot of things. It's a minor problem that normally just causes excess fluid build up. 1 day of IV diuretics & I lost 13 pounds.

I have not got to ride in 11 days. Someone needs to post here so I can live through you vicariously.:D

I am definitely feeling better, I went out & got a flu shot today.

I have not got to ride in 11 days. Someone needs to post here so I can live through you vicariously.:D

I am definitely feeling better, I went out & got a flu shot today.

I put some miles on today for you Michael

Around town here in Jacksonville

Get stronger soon and get back in the wind on your Black Beauty

• Thanks
Reactions: MDO
Here in STL, it's gone from being in the 90's to below 70. I still don't feel up to riding & my Freewheeler has been parked for the longest time since I got it.

I will have to make this up when I'm feeling better. :Dorag:

Here in STL, it's gone from being in the 90's to below 70. I still don't feel up to riding & my Freewheeler has been parked for the longest time since I got it.

Take your time getting well

You have a lot of miles ahead of you, praying for your recovery ;)

Mike have you heard of (entresto). I have that condition throughout my family. That will make a huge difference in how you feel. Talk to your Doctor about it. You have to be proactive. Wishing you a speedy return to being active again.

• Thanks

I hope you and your Freewheeler get to go some place together soon. :)

• Thanks
Installed luggage rack, you would think it would be simple to just drilling 4 holes & lining it up, it was a job But, I got it on. Lid seems heavy now. this is a side view with it in garage.

71738744_2927587980810753_1354636232801386496_n.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png