Likes Likes:  649
Thanks Thanks:  52
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

2000+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by RedOregon View Post
    Thanks, but weekdays are tough...
    I saw your Freewheeler parked on the main drag in Fredericksburg one weekend. There were so many people in town that I knew if I stopped I would never find you and your wife so I didn't. I was hoping to see you both in Kerrville.

Your trike looks great.
    "Anybody can become an American but ya have to be born a TEXAN"

User ID

Quote Originally Posted by LadyonaMission View Post
    I saw your Freewheeler parked on the main drag in Fredericksburg one weekend. There were so many people in town that I knew if I stopped I would never find you and your wife so I didn't. I was hoping to see you both in Kerrville.

Your trike looks great.
    Thanks! Always a possibility that we could possibly make it, but pretty slim.
    2015 FLRT, Fullsac DX headers; V&H FP3; Rinehart pipes; HD Engine guard, highway pegs; Wolo air horn; RJS heat deflectors; DK 1.5" tank lift, Stealth LED driving lights, Cooling Deflector Wings, No More Mess Oil filter relocation kit, Comfort Lift, floorboard spacers, HiFlow 587 Air Cleaner System; Sundowner seat; Custom Dynamics 21-led Knight Riderz bar; Cardo Scala Q3 intercom; Khrome Werks 2+2 wide sweepers

User ID

I have had a busy week of this & that & it has not included riding my FW. The poor girl has been in the garage for days, all alone on the Battery Tender. I know I'm riding Sunday to my Granddaughters Birthday party, but may try for a Saturday ride also.
    2017 Harley Davidson Freewheeler (107 cu.in. vivid black).

User ID

HEY!!! I can FINALLY post to this thread MDO!!!

Went for a 100+ mile RIDE today on the Free-Chopper... it was a beautiful day for it. Went out into the Missouri river area in Calhoun County Illinois and just burned up some gas getting to know my long time coming trike.

The new cam (Woods x22) is great. Lots of torque through 90% of the RPM range. The Progressive shocks handles potholes and rough pavement much better than the stock shocks. 19" rise apes were a non-issue on the twisty turny roads.

The new saddle is thinner in the drivers seat so you sit lower so the backrest from the "hump" style seat has as good an effect as my OEM backrest had.

I did have to keep the MPH at 60 or below or the fenders (that are still on the trike) start to get nervous... but that is ok by me 60 MPH is fine until winter

All in all a great re-acquaintance ride.

User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Free Bird View Post

Went for a 100+ mile RIDE today on the Free-Chopper... it was a beautiful day for it. Went out into the Missouri river area in Calhoun County Illinois and just burned up some gas getting to know my long time coming trike.

The new cam (Woods x22) is great. Lots of torque through 90% of the RPM range. The Progressive shocks handles potholes and rough pavement much better than the stock shocks. 19" rise apes were a non-issue on the twisty turny roads.

The new saddle is thinner in the drivers seat so you sit lower so the backrest from the "hump" style seat has as good an effect as my OEM backrest had.

I did have to keep the MPH at 60 or below or the fenders (that are still on the trike) start to get nervous... but that is ok by me 60 MPH is fine until winter

Good to hear you got out for a ride on the beautiful day. Watch out for the stunt riders in town this weekend. I'm staying away from downtown roads.
    2017 Harley Davidson Freewheeler (107 cu.in. vivid black).

User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Free Bird View Post

I bet that ride felt good
    Nuff Said," Were Burnin Daylight, Lets Ride"(Sober 32years)
    Current ride : 17 FREEWHEELER M8, Power Vision tuner, DK Customs Outlaw air cleaner, modified by me head breather vent with drain, Gutted stock mufflers, (RJS Originals) rear wheel discs , (RJS Originals) custom windshield lower panel, Mighty Mites Love Jugs fans by Papa Zook

User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Klarich View Post
    I bet that ride felt good
    You Bet!

User ID

Have not ridden at all this season, yet, because ohealth issues. I even joined the American Legion and American Legion Riders earlier this year.
    “Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.” ...Gene Takovic

2000+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Saammi View Post
    Have not ridden at all this season, yet, because ohealth issues. I even joined the American Legion and American Legion Riders earlier this year.
    May God bless you with better health so you can make up for this season soon.
    "Anybody can become an American but ya have to be born a TEXAN"

750+ Posts
    Gold Club Member

User ID

All I have done the last week is go to the garage and look at my FW. My "on again, off again" back is giving me fits again and I have been unable to ride. Hope it clears up in time for the Kerrville gathering. Been looking forward to that for months but not looking too good right now. Curses!

Sunman

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast