wilmac trike

Apr 30, 2017
buena park ca
speedo gauge,cable and pick up gear that mounts to the front axle, does anybody out there have this set up that you are willing to part with? please let me know

thanks!!

I did like the idea of the old cable driven speedo, heck I think I have a original bug speedo that I tried to get set up, but I went to disc brake up front and lost the drive, but I could spend the money at get that drive set up for this Triumph rim.

I went to new age stuff. I got one of those GPS satellite speedo's, a low end price one, but they make a combo tack, speed, and fuel I think, or something like that. I do hope you the best on you quest......

Loner had a copy of the build manual.

https://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/8560-Wil-Mac-trike-kit

As I remember it.....most will macs were sold as a kit. That would mean that the front end, fork, wheel and whatever accompanying speedo parts were provided by the individual building/assembling the trike.

I think your best bet for repair parts for the speedo would be to first identify the front rim.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png