Howdy from chilly Pennsylvania

Nov 8, 2018
BRADFORD, Pa, USA
Hello forum. I'm Michael from Bradford, Pa and my ride is a 2009 VStar Custom Black on Black with a 2010 Voyager Conversion. Miles are 5,200. I've owned it since June of this year, and have been getting accustomed to riding again after a 25 year absence from the sport. It's getting a bit chilly to ride here, so she's in the garage with a cover on and Stabil in the tank. :( Photos coming.

:welcome:To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php

Howdy Michael!

Michael, welcome to Trike Talk Forum from Soggy and Cold West Virginia.:wave4:

We get a few days in November, December and January that are temperately acceptable here on occasion.:p

Welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas!

If you lived up to your moniker you’d still be riding! In Texas we ride all winter long - except for a few brief cooler days.

Been there.. done that.

welcome to trike talk from east Texas. come on down to Texas temp right now is 53.6 but it will worm up in a day or two.

I lived in Dallas until 2016 and rode a lot in Texas from 1978 through 1984. Survived the Summer of '80 heatwave and that put me off of two wheels for a while. Actually just relocated back to Bradford, PA to retire with younger brother and sis. It's after I moved back that I was lucky enough to snag the Black Rat Rod.

Enjoyed rides up through Talamena State Park in far SE Oklahoma and up through Arkansas just about anywhere. Was fortunate to have a buddy that was in the DFW BMW Riders Club way back when, and he offered his second Beemer to me whenever they tripped.

Enjoy the weather in TX, first day of snow here today.. :)

I know... but it's the family that made me do it !!

Welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas!

If you lived up to your moniker you’d still be riding! In Texas we ride all winter long - except for a few brief cooler days.

I did live in the Dallas metroplex from 1978 through 2016 and owned a gift basket company as a second job. Moved back here to sunny :Coffee::Coffee: Pa. cause those summers and all that traffic drove me nuts. :)

Watch out for those dillos, they can hurt. Don't ask me how I know.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png