Howdy from chilly Pennsylvania

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania just south of you. And for those who do not know Bradford is most likely the coldest place in Pennsylvania by it's location and the valleys around it. Welcome home so to speak. we were in Bradford at the Zippo/Case Knife Museum this past July great place to visit. Travel safe Fred

20180805_120108.jpg

Attachments

• 20180805_115829.jpg
    20180805_115829.jpg
    692.4 KB · Views: 135
Hello down there in Clarion

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania just south of you. And for those who do not know Bradford is most likely the coldest place in Pennsylvania by it's location and the valleys around it. Welcome home so to speak. we were in Bradford at the Zippo/Case Knife Museum this past July great place to visit. Travel safe Fred

HI Fred. My younger sister just celebrated her 45th year at Zippo and most of our friends work either there or Case. The Z/C Museum is one that surprises many thinking it will be dull, but not really and that's not a play on words... lol. You are correct about us being the lowest temps on average in NW Pa. and the region. The official temps are recorded in Mt. Alton at the Bradford Regional Airport which is much higher in elevation than Bradford, and hence colder in the winter. See ya sometime in the summer.

Mike.

HI Fred. My younger sister just celebrated her 45th year at Zippo and most of our friends work either there or Case. The Z/C Museum is one that surprises many thinking it will be dull, but not really and that's not a play on words... lol. You are correct about us being the lowest temps on average in NW Pa. and the region. The official temps are recorded in Mt. Alton at the Bradford Regional Airport which is much higher in elevation than Bradford, and hence colder in the winter. See ya sometime in the summer.

Mike.
Sounds good to me possibly guide us on a north of the border ride that is great country where your at keep in touch. travel safe Fred

Howdy from Texas

Hello to you, :wave4:

Glad your here, there are tons of post on all kinds of subjects here to keep your interest up during your winter down time. :Coffee:

Welcome and stay awhile,

David Hilton Ret. USN ETC/SS

If you want check out my newbie introduce yourself post (Howdy from San Angelo Texas).

Winter Downtime

Hello to you, :wave4:

Glad your here, there are tons of post on all kinds of subjects here to keep your interest up during your winter down time. :Coffee:

Welcome and stay awhile,

David Hilton Ret. USN ETC/SS

If you want check out my newbie introduce yourself post (Howdy from San Angelo Texas).

Hey from a former Dallasite. (Frisco actually)

Ya, that winter downtime is tough, especially since we just got over a few days of 6-8 degree nightime temps. I have the 'Rat Rod' already stored in a garage near me. So I went by there yesterday and took off her cover (is that kind of talk allowed on here?) put a little more StaBil Storage in her tank, and fired her up for about 10 minutes as I rocked her back and forth. Then a good wipe down with a liquid wax soaked rag to make us both feel better. It really hurt to put her cover back on, but I do wave as I drive by in my 4WD and promise her it won't be long before we can boogie in the tree covered mountains once again.

Speaking of covers, I bought a UTV side by side cover for 14 bucks. It fits really great over the windshield and bars and is wide enough to drop down over the rear wheels.

Til the sun comes back out again......

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png