Sheepskin Seat Cover

I recently traded my GL1500 for a GL1800. my wife has been complaining that she misses the Hartco seat. Stopped at a small store and bought a small sheepskin pad that fits her passenger seat. Mean while when we take our 6 to 8 hour rides my butt's killing me by the end of the ride. I finally broke down and ordered a Hartco seat today. I didn't realize how comfortable the cover was on the old bike until I borrowed hers a few times. I used to get compliments on how comfortable the seat looked when I had it on the other bike. My butt and I can't wait until I get the new one in! LOL

There's probably as many opinions on what seat covers are the best. Here's mine and I've used these on every bike I ever owned and that's a lot. I always buy the Alaska Leather sheepskin covers. They are custom made for the bike you order them from. They have built in straps that stay on the bike and attach to the sheepskin itself. Easy to take of for whatever reason and priced right on top of it all. Go to their website and check them out.

There's probably as many opinions on what seat covers are the best. Here's mine and I've used these on every bike I ever owned and that's a lot. I always buy the Alaska Leather sheepskin covers. They are custom made for the bike you order them from. They have built in straps that stay on the bike and attach to the sheepskin itself. Easy to take of for whatever reason and priced right on top of it all. Go to their website and check them out.

I just checked out their website and that would have been an excellent option. I can't remove my cover without removing the entire seat. Trying to line up the screws that hold the handles on through the slots in the sheepskin is a nightmare. I had to walk away and come back the next day when I wasn't so frustrated. I also wonder how hard it will be to line up the side covers with the cover installed. All in all I still love my Hartco seat cover but probably would have opted for the Alaska Leather due to the ease of removal if I'd known about them before.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png