John Maxwell Discusses the new 2019 Tri-Glide

The part he is referencing to in the clutch package, I will have to see if that will fit my Freewheeler.

In the video, his clutch is definately releasing quicker than mine does.:cool:

I always enjoy Maxwell's take on the bike/trikes he wrenches on. Like other 2019 owners, I knew and reported that the clutch was better but did not know the source of the improvement until the video.

I am past the fourth week following my right shoulder surgery and will be initiating active as opposed to passive movement of my shoulder in another 6 weeks which seems like an eternity for rehab and not being able to ride my Scortched Orange 2019 Tri Glide that I broke in and serviced a couple of days before surgery. I know that in the long run that I will have years of fun miles with the trike but I can barely stand to see it just sitting in the garage during these beautiful Fall/Winter South Central warm Florida days :gah:

The waiting will likely make the rides all that much sweeter when I am able to get my knees in the breeze. I think I will have to ride it for a while with my full face race helmet so that my future big ass ear to ear grin will not induce excessive parasitic drag on this beautiful 114 ci engine :p

Not looking for a drop of sympathy because I know a bunch of you have offered to keep it exercised during this post recovery phase :Santa:2019TGU.jpg

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season and hope some are getting some seat time so that I can vicariously ride along :D

Wow, that is one good looking trike! I think you have to look at the bright side, you know, all the advantages of being laid up and not being able to ride.

You will have one of the lowest mileage 2019's around, or at least in Florida because once someone buys one they can't stay off of them.

Your new ride will be clean each and every day for months and months.

You will get three times as much time between your initial oil change and your second one.

And lastly, since you are partially disabled you will no doubt gain a bunch of weight, so you will be able to test your new 114 to see how it pulls when you are riding 2-up because it will be like riding 2 1/2 up!

See Bob, the glass is half full, not half empty!

I wish they painted the inner fairing on of the trikes, It is looking good. 400 miles on mine and off for surgery on my arm today, with luck I will be back riding soon. Weather has been cool last couple days nice riding weather.

Nice TG, the dealer I bought mine from said $1000. to have inner fairing painted the same color as the bike. Then install at $120. an hour. Thought it would be nice until the price.

Nice TG, the dealer I bought mine from said $1000. to have inner fairing painted the same color as the bike. Then install at $120. an hour. Thought it would be nice until the price.

Talk to these guys https://thefairingxchange.com, they show up with pre-painted inner fairings, swap it out and keep your original to take home and paint. I had my '14 Ultra Limited done by them a few years ago for $450. Their pricing varies some based on color. They are also quick at swapping them out. Mine was done in about 45 minutes.

IMAG0234.jpg

I had Fairing Exchange swap out my inner a couple years ago in Cave Creek during AZ Bike Week. They did it in about an hour while we watched the bull riding at Annie's Saloon. They were set up right in front of it.

They told me that they always did good in Daytona, but weren't selling many fairings in Cave Creek that week, they were not planning on making the trip back to AZ again. They also had the thigh heat deflectors in colors, I bought those too. It's the only time anybody else has laid a wrench to my Tri. Would have taken me hours...

inner fairing.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png