Riders backrest bracket Anyone ?????

White Knight 04

TOI - Pennsylvania
Sep 29, 2010
Rockland Pa. USA
I have a 08 Ultra with a Gladiator kit and need to mount my riders backrest... Do any of you guys have a picture of a mount for a trike that I could fabricate one... I have a buddy that can make anything, I am sure he could make me one.... But we need a Idea or picture to go off of for a Idea of what they look like....I have seen that motor trike makes them for $50.00 but from what I understand there is about 10 dollars in material involved....So we have plenty of steel laying around and a plasma cutter and drill press so if we can get the dimensions we will fabricate !!!! Thanks for any input ahead of time.....
_

I don't have one for the Harley I do have one on my GW .Wife didn't like it because it scuffed up he perdy leather jacket.

I understand the regular one will work, for your year bike get the same touring one for the same year, I have a 2010 TG and going to get a ultra bracket for a 2010 two wheel ultra....or so I have been told...check ebay, I figure if I can get one cheap enough and it doesn't work, not a large investment and can resale it....just a thought

Got it fixed today made I bracket from some pieces I had in the garage...Must admit looks real nice and neat and my backrest off of my 04 ultra bolted to it after I made it fit..... Good old man engineering...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png