Merry Christmas biker blues

Oct 21, 2018
Brigham City, Utah,USA
Merry Christmas everyone; hope you can spend at least some of the day with loved ones!

Gotta admit to a bit of the 'biker blues' however. I'm in northern Utah at an elevation of around 6000 ft and mother nature insists on snowing....and blowing....and in short being quite rotten with respect to ridding a bike.

I took my Tri-glide out last week for about a half hour....not too bad as it was a sunny day in the 30's. Got a bit brazen then and took my Indian scout out for about the same length of ride; no fairing, open wind. Holly Hanna that was dumb; took hours to warm up.

One would think that as we grow older we would grow wiser.......I continue to get brain freeze whenever I have a milk shake or some other cold drink however......so much for the wiser theory.

All the best; James P.

Merry Christmas everyone; hope you can spend at least some of the day with loved ones!

Gotta admit to a bit of the 'biker blues' however. I'm in northern Utah at an elevation of around 6000 ft and mother nature insists on snowing....and blowing....and in short being quite rotten with respect to ridding a bike.

I took my Tri-glide out last week for about a half hour....not too bad as it was a sunny day in the 30's. Got a bit brazen then and took my Indian scout out for about the same length of ride; no fairing, open wind. Holly Hanna that was dumb; took hours to warm up.

One would think that as we grow older we would grow wiser.......I continue to get brain freeze whenever I have a milk shake or some other cold drink however......so much for the wiser theory.

All the best; James P.

Merry Christmas to you also, living here in Iowa it sits all winter, once I put it up the jack it stays there all winter until spring, just me, I do seen people out riding but at my age the cold bothers me, sometimes getting older but still do some dumb things, trying to live my old days I guess when I was dumb and stupid, LOL:D:D

All for now Trampas

oldmanbiker'46on

hello jamesp read your christmas greeting and see you are in brigham city we have a son and his family there finishing 20 years in air force down at hill afb he has been wanting us to come out there but about 11-1200 miles east on i80 ankeny iowa (north des moines metro) to far to drive may have to fly btw i used to go for a ride every new years day when i was alot younger tri glide in warm garage is ready for ride but not it's driver and passenger to cold -20 wind chill guess i have ran on long enough talk latter norm & sheryl

I know what PMS is Parked Motorcycle (Trike) Syndrome is for sure, weather turned crappy here in Pennsylvania in late October and hasn't gotten any better yet. Would love to ride however way to much salt and Chemicals on roads now till spring possibly mid March. stay warm and read a lot LOL. Travel safe Fred Just an old railroad bridge very old...

20180824_115835.jpg

Nobody%20hates%20winter_20190126.jpg

Die%20winter%20Die.jpg

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png