Heaven

1dn5up

Thumper
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2015
Bear Mtn. NY
Was just thinkin as to when I arrive, if accepted, if you are interviewed? After all our maker stamps you in and out so there should be no questions.

1- Is there a wall , to keep the rift raft or non qualified out ? Will the big guy pick them up like a ant and flick them to the basement 😈 ?

2- What actually goes on there, there ain’t no beer , that’s why we drink it here !

3- Does the bingo game go on forever, and how do you keep the markers on your cloud ?

4- Are there people you really still don’t want to be reunited with going to greet you ?

No ones ever could give me the answer. Always got some mumbo jumbo explanation !

5- BTW; What’s for dinner :Shrug:

Does Heaven Have Walls ??

Most of us have heard that heaven is a place where the streets are paved with gold, the gates are made of pearl, and the walls made of precious jewels. Those images come from Revelation 21, which offers us the most extended picture of heaven in the entire Bible. If you ask me if I believe those things are literally true, the answer is yes and no. Yes, they are literally true but no, heaven won't be anything like we imagine. It will be much greater.

I love the old story of the rich man who, on his death bed, negotiated with God to allow him to bring his earthly treasures with him when he came to heaven. God's reaction was that this was a most unusual request, but since this man had been exceptionally faithful, permission was granted to bring along just one suitcase.

The time arrived, the man presented himself at the pearly gates, suitcase in hand- BOTH hands, actually, since he had stuffed it with as many bars of gold bullion as would fit. St. Peter said, "Sorry, you know the rules-you can't take it with you." But the man protested, "God said I could … one suitcase." St. Peter checked, found out that this one would be an exception, prepared to let the man enter, then said, "OK, but I will have to examine the contents before you pass." He took the suitcase, opened it, saw the gold bars and asked quizzically, "You brought PAVEMENT?"

Note: This story is from the sermon "Heaven" by Dr. David Leininger, March 30, 1997

When John writes about a street paved with gold, I do not doubt his words. He simply reports what he saw in his vision. Thus his words are literally true. They are also meant to tell us that the things we value so highly in this life will be used to pave the roads in heaven.

So, that being said, there must be an ocean of beer !!!:Shrug:

I’ve been told that only the good die young . So my reasoning is being Thers a shortage of good folks upstairs , the lord takes what he/she needs. The rest are left here to suffer and deal with the BS.

So if your not a good guy , your qona be here for quite a loooong time!

The saying, Only the good die young is a rumor started by the Bad guys.....:D...

The quest for immortally is never ending, The more you learn about it, The more you know about it, The more you know about it, The more You learn how little you actually knew about it......:xzqxz:...........

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png