So of course even before we got our trike I was thinking about what I’d want to change and what I’d want to add. It already had a few things on it that I liked, the lighted chrome rear fascia, rails on the fenders and rack on the trunk, both with lights, chrome fender trim, and adjustable riders backrest. Also the place where I bought it threw in and mounted a set of highway pegs.

I really like the looks of the rear bumpers and the idea of having a little protection back there so I picked one up at the local dealership and put it on. On the ride home the day we first bought it I noticed that my feet were only on half the floorboards unless I tucked them in and that wasn’t comfortable. Then after reading on here and other places about lift kits, that sounded interesting so I put in an order to DK Customs for floorboard extensions and a convertible comfort lift kit.

I installed the extenders Saturday afternoon, then got off work early today for New Year’s eve and put on the lift kit. Took it for a short ride and I’m very pleased with the results. I’ve got to put in a plug for DK Customs for making very nice quality products at good prices and their really quick shipping. I didn’t know how much difference to expect but both made the ride much more enjoyable on an already great trike. I’m loving this thing more every time I ride it. It wasn’t that long ago I had no interest in a trike but like I’ve seen others say on here, if I’d have known I would have done this earlier. Happy New Year to you all and I hope you have a blessed 2019!